• mulling over pre contest stack

this is what i have been thinking

100 mgs- Tren eod
    100mgs - masteron eod
    6 ius gh ed
    prop 400 mgs every 3rd day

starting either 12 or 14 weeks out

thoughts??

contest? are you doing one? Tren is a must in any "Cutting" cycle IMO...I have never used masteron and GH bloats me like a mofo so its not what I would do but I am sure you have thought it out well and have experience with all of them:D

Comment

oct 1 in brooklyn -small show -- it will be my first -- i hooked up with a diet guy --

he has changed my whole way of eating - i am already dieting --i need to take off alot of waste -

my summer will be spent dieting -- its cool though --now or never --really want to see whats under everything -

the gh i will drop 3 weeks out to rid any water i may be holding running it-

diazide or aldactone may come into play but if i dont have to use them i would rather not
      Last edited by house1; 04-23-05, 06:59 PM.

Comment

curious why the pro 400mgs erery 3rd day? and not EOD with the tren and mastron? good luck in you show.

Last edited by house1; 04-23-05, 06:54 PM.

Comment

^^^I was thinking the same. BTW, 400mg of prop is going to sting a bit. lol I know sticking ED can be a pain in the arse, but doing so could let you dilute with more oil and, well, not be a pain in the arse, literally.

JMO. 200mg EOD will get you almost the same dose per week as 400mg E3D.

Comment

to be honest i like running my prop that way -- last time i ran it at 500 mgs every 3 days [with very nice results]-- ohh and its painless -- i make it myself at 250 mgs per ml --

i may not run prop at all and continue my enathate --

Comment

ohh and rocket -- it says edited by house1 on your thread - my fault bro -- i ment to hit mine as i had oct9 down and its suppose to be the 1 st

Comment

cant argue that if it works for you then it works!

Comment

Just curious what is your diet like?

Comment

will not be running the prop --scratching that

Comment

How do you keep the prop stable at that concentration and it's painless? I am in no way a chemical wizard, but that's impressive. If only I could find 100mg/ml that doesn't bite.

Comment

How do you keep the prop stable at that concentration and it's painless? I am in no way a chemical wizard, but that's impressive. If only I could find 100mg/ml that doesn't bite.
                        i use dazeds solution with a touch of ba added to it to stabilize things -

no pain

Comment

Working...
                        X