Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop only cycle

Hey Fellasssss,

My buddy may be running just a Test Prop Cycle 100mg EOD, this is his 3rd cycle... he will be running about 8 weeks, do you think that this will be a good enough cycle... or should he add more anabolics... his goal is around 10lbs of lean mass... his stats are 5"11 190lbs... and he has ran deca and anadrol in his previous cycles... thanks guys!

my friend, hahahaha. likley story. Anyway, i'm just f'n with yoo. Not sure for your answer. Most here will say test, straight up if your are an ameture juice man. Not sure if it should be enanth, cyp, or prop. Good luck though, and wait for a bhetter answer than mine......... cause im drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Prop only cycle

Originally posted by warrior88
      Hey Fellasssss,

My buddy may be running just a Test Prop Cycle 100mg EOD, this is his 3rd cycle... he will be running about 8 weeks, do you think that this will be a good enough cycle... or should he add more anabolics... his goal is around 10lbs of lean mass... his stats are 5"11 190lbs... and he has ran deca and anadrol in his previous cycles... thanks guys!
      that is 350mg a week. A little on the low side but for light cycle should be fine. Might want to consider going to 150mg EOD (500mg a week) but 350 should be fine. you could also add an oral to this if you wanted, say dbol and a good AI for the last 6 weeks would make this much more potent cycle.

Of course your going to look like a pin cushon at the end of this. Test cyp might be better at twice a week injections and doesn't cost that much more. ether front load the test cyp or run it a couple of weeks longer

Comment

that is fine bro -- as skyfire said you could boost it up a touch but its fine just the way you have it --

keep diet and training in check!

start your pct 3 days after your last injection

Comment

100mg EOD is generally ok, but, if he's using it along, he may want to bump to 150mg EOD.

Test only cycles can be good. I see no reason why someone shouldn't do it when you have people preaching deca or Eq only cycles.

Comment

Working...
          X