2nd cycle questions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle questions???

I just started my 2nd cycle. I front loaded with 500mgs of sustenon.My plan is to do 250mgs every week after which would keep the mgs. at around 500 a week for 10 weeks. I am going to add 75mgs a day of tren from week 7 thru week 12. I have a limited supply of winstrol, enough for 25mgs a day for weeks 10-12. should I even bother? As far as PCT I plan on using liquid clomid and nolvadex after the cycle. Due to water retention and possible gyno should I add some l-dex or femara?

if your doin 250mgs a week how do you come up with aroud 500mgs per week the front load will only be around for week 2 and a lil if any at week 3. if your not doing EOD injections of sust IMO you should use something else CYP or ENANT. also on your 2nd cycle and you wanna use 75mgs ED of tren way to much try 75mgs EOD if you must. ditch the winny no need. i dont think youll need l-dex or ferma but i dont know how you react to these componds. what was your first cycle and how much did you gain?

Comment

my first cycle was 7 weeks of transdermal tren I gained and maintained 7lbs of quality muscle. Iam 5',8'' and weigh 200lbs. my bf% is 10-11%. I read a post called when will my gear kick in &frontloading explained at steroid.com that says if you preload 500mgs your first time that after 7 days it will be down to around 250mgs soif you add 250mgs more your back to500mgs

Comment

the posts was at http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=125401 thats where I found it . Please stear me right if i'm wrong. I don't want to waste my gear.

Comment

Tren only huh?

Go with 75 mg EOD.....anymore than that and you're asking for some terrible night sweats, high blood pressure, and possibly gyno.

Oh, and Sustanon should be shot EOD or E3D's to get the full benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by stone420
            my first cycle was 7 weeks of transdermal tren I gained and maintained 7lbs of quality muscle. Iam 5',8'' and weigh 200lbs. my bf% is 10-11%. I read a post called when will my gear kick in &frontloading explained at steroid.com that says if you preload 500mgs your first time that after 7 days it will be down to around 250mgs soif you add 250mgs more your back to500mgs
            yes i see what your sayin but do you know whats in sust. 90mgs of that 250mg will be gone way before your next shot. along with 180 of the 500.

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
              X