• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH injection site

Hi,

Any advice on where lean women should inject if their
    stomach is too lean to stick a needle into without pain
    (or they're too squeamish about that site?)

Is the butt a good place?

(She's hot to go on HGH, 1iu/day 6 on 1 off for a year.)

Thanks,

ROMAN

I don't like the qlute for GH ....The best place for me is the stomach because the circulation is better in that area ..The inside of the thigh would be my second choice ....

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR
      I don't like the qlute for GH ....The best place for me is the stomach because the circulation is better in that area ..The inside of the thigh would be my second choice ....
      :agree: ya if no belly try the inner thigh

Comment

where would u shoot in on ur stomach tho. in about a month im gonna be running 1iu a day 5 on 2 off of serostim

Comment

Originally posted by psychojr36
          where would u shoot in on ur stomach tho. in about a month im gonna be running 1iu a day 5 on 2 off of serostim
          pinch an inch from the belly button ....are you a female ? if not 1iu isnt enough ....

Comment

lol na not a female how muc that 2 3??

Comment

2 IU would be enough for a woman. And in the stomach, really anywhere is fine. You can also do it on the lower glute area for the least amount of pain. But, with an insulin needle, it just fells like a little prick. There really is no pain.

I assume that she is doing this with some form of AAS? Or is she using it for anti aging purposes? If she is using it to gain and no AAS, she is wasting her money. As GH is pretty much useless for gaining muscle by itself.

Comment

lol na not a female how muc that 2 3??

4 ius a day would make a good GH cycle .... Run it at least 3 months and I think you'll be happy with the results ....In my opinion if you run 1or 2 ius you'll run the risk of wasting your GH .,..

Comment

where would u shoot in on ur stomach tho. in about a month I'm gonna be running 1iu a day 5 on 2 off of serostim
                  This thread was started with a question for a female and its kinda confusing when you post in this thread like that bro ...If you have any more questions please feel free to start your own thread ....thanks

Comment

srry man

Comment

srry man
                      THATS OK .LOL:D

Comment

Thanks bros - a lot of useful info.

She'll appreciate it too.

ROMAN

Comment

one thing ,from what i have been told. move the injestion spot around or you can get dimpling, just what i have heard

Comment

Originally posted by devo
                            one thing ,from what i have been told. move the injestion spot around or you can get dimpling, just what i have heard
                            I didn't get that. I shot in the stomach for 3 months and no dimpling at all or localized fat loss.

Comment

i have a friend that did after 6mths not that bad though. like everything everyone is different

Comment

Working...
                              X