For those who have used Clen/T3....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who have used Clen/T3....

were you able to do high amounts of cardio with no problems??just wondering if you got overheated or anything...thanx for the answers...i tried cardio while on dbol one time,worst idea ever..my shins and calves felt like they were going to explode...thanx again

I had a problem with clen giving me cramps so keep hydrated and you'll be fine ,,

Comment

thanx man...have you noticed anything with t3?? does it matter how much cardio i do?i planned on doing a bit...but if the sides from the t3 and clen become a problem then i wont do as much....anyone else have a problem doing cardio on these??thanx

Comment

You wont notice the t3 in that area ...;)

Comment

I noticed no bad sides on clen and T3. Just make sure to take 3g or so of taurine per day and drink a lot of water, and you shouldn't get cramps.

Comment

thanx for the responses...i will be sure to drink lots of water,and run my heart out..haha..thanx again

Comment

What hitman said. Take the Taurine and you won't have a problem with cramps.

Comment

On Clen/T3 cycle now, definetly drink and take your vites. Only thing I ever noticed so far is feel wiped out on Clen sometimes but besides that no sides.

Comment

Working...
                X