X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED PROOF ABOUT AS

5'7 175 10%bf
    3rd cycle is currenly 300 cyp(wk1)

I hear alot about 600 and above on this site.
    Although its tempting I really do need some justification from our much needed xperts. Id like to maximize my gains w/o being foolish. My next injection is Friday. Is there a rule to go by for dosage. What I dont want to do is up dosage and be riddled with unnecessary sides w/o any additional growth. Whats up??

600mgs is very reasonable ...I think you'll notice a difference with little to no extra sides .....

Comment

at a 175 lbs --300 mgs aweek is all you need -- eat and train hard thats were the difference will be made

Comment

ok house you dont think it is necessary. Would you agree with intimidator that it would be reasonable? I train at the gym owned by an IFBB pro, and , I am respected for my training ethic even though I only have about 3 yrs serious BB experience. I actually started last week with 400 for 1st week. Too late to frontload to get my levels up to STAY at 400 ??

Comment

IMO if you grow off 300 stay with 300. 600 is not unreasonable, but no need to go higher if you don't have to.

Comment

IMO if you grow off 300 stay with 300. 600 is not unreasonable, but no need to go higher if you don't have to.
            exactly

Comment

Working...
            X