hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hgh

im gonna run a 3 month cycleof serostim hgh 4ius 5 days on 2 days off and thinkin about stakin cytomel-T3 25mg a day adding 25mg every 6 days but at the end no more than 100 mgs a day

thnx for stratining up the ius per day intimid8or

any critisism will be greatly apreciated thnx

t-3 no longer than 6 weeks for a cycle like that. but there are different ways to take t-3 like 25mcgs ED the whole gh cycle or like most people 12.5 ED the whole cycle. at 3 months your just gonna start to see it realy work try to get a 6 month thing goin you will be happier.

Comment

are you saying your going to bump your t3 up to 100 mcgs during your gh run??

anything over 25 mcgs will hurt the effects of the gh --pissing your gh down the drain

Comment

Re: hgh

Originally posted by psychojr36
        im gonna run a 3 month cycleof serostim hgh 4ius 5 days on 2 days off and thinkin about stakin cytomel-T3 25mg a day adding 25mg every 6 days but at the end no more than 100 mgs a day

thnx for stratining up the ius per day intimid8or

any critisism will be greatly apreciated thnx

no problem ..lets get your t3 straightened out first ...I don't think you need over 12.5 mcg ....you cant run a typical t3 cycle through an entire GH cycle ...You run it differently with GH ....

Comment

I absolutely agree w/ house and Intim. I have NEVER heard of anyone, male or female taking 100mgs of t-3/ day.

The possible rebound effects from t-3 are bad enough just taking the 12.5 !

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
            I absolutely agree w/ house and Intim. I have NEVER heard of anyone, male or female taking 100mgs of t-3/ day.

The possible rebound effects from t-3 are bad enough just taking the 12.5 !
            i feel left out i said the same thing as they did.:rofl: i would think something crazy would happen with 100mgs T-3 but 100mcg not that big of a deal people do it all the time. ive been to 80mcgs no problem. but not sayin thats what this guy should do.

Comment

Working...
            X