allergic reaction to AAS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allergic reaction to AAS?

What’s up guys, I realize this question was already posted but I am in dire need of some more opinions. I finished my first ever cycle this past February (test cyp 500mg's a week for 11 weeks). I can’t remember exactly but around the same time I started PCT (chlomid) I developed an allergy to cold weather. I get hives on the lower half of my face and only on the lower half of my face. I feel the wind really triggers it. The medical name for it is Cold-induced urticaria, and I asked my doctor about it. He said it has to do with an overly sensitive immune system. Has anyone heard of this from AAS or does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks

I also forgot to say that its getting to be spring out and its around 55 to 60 degrees and im still getting it

Comment

AAS has been known to either do one of two things. Strengthen the immune system, or weaken it. Speaking from personal experience......after my last 14 weeker I got pretty sick 2 weeks after my last jab. I had just started my PCT with Nolva, and bammm.....sick. I hadn't been to the doctor or had a cold in over a year, so I assume it was the juice. Check out this thread if you haven't already.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...system+and+AAS

Comment

Working...
      X