need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help.

maybe Im dumb but I have a hard time understanding half life. Im on cyp. Week 1 I did 300. This friday what shoul I do . I want my levels to get to 300 and STAY there. How much this week, then the next ect.... I plan to stay on for 6 months.

This is courtesy of Skyefire:

"Fifth misconception: It takes awhile for your blood levels to build up. I am not sure where this came from, as the blood levels would only indicate your free testosterone any ways. But its not your blood levels that have to build up, it’s the esterified hormone in the depot that have to build up. Simply put you have to have a certain amount of hormone in the places you injected for the release rate to equal the dosage you desire. This is because the depot is releasing the hormone at a slower rate then your injecting it. So over time the amount of hormone in the depot increases until you get to a point (depending on the half-life, the longer it is the larger the depot needs to be. It’s the same principle behind a uranium pile) For instance if your using testosterone cypionate at 500mg a week you would have to have 1,962.5mg in depot to have an actual 500mg a week released. And at 500mg a week you’re only going to get to about 76% of that by week four, or 382mg released a week. Of course with this much testosterone your free testosterone is going to be going through the roof but it’s not really an indication of the amount of test being released."

Hope this helps a bit.

Comment

Working...
    X