Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fina and test cycle

Hello,

I have some fina and was wondering how long i should take it for(20cc's) and how much per week. Also, what is the best test to take with being the most effective(prop,eth,cyp).

Ok, I moved your thread to the right forum. go read this and do a lot more research before you even think about fina.
    http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forum...ead.php?t=3574

Comment

Hey, skye

I had went to that website and looked around, but it only talked about what it's for and how to convert it. I didn't see anyhting else for information in order to research it more and understand it because it's gonna be used in the next couple weeks and i wanna make sure i do it right

Comment

Also....

Also, i am still not sure of what test, if any, to take with the fina cycle and it looks like i should take nolvadex with it while on fina.....give me some directions on what to do with this kind of cycle since you konw a lot more than me. I was gonna have 100mg EOD for almost 7 weeks of fina and didn't know if i should stack it with test Prop (which i heard is the best together) and also where and how with nolvadex....PLEASE HELP

Comment

Another thing...

What would u recommend taking 20 cc's of 100 mg of fina and how long what to do and to stack it with. Also, what other things i should take with it and with post cycle treatment what would u recommend

Comment

Working...
          X