gyno ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyno ?

i havent used gear in about 8 mths. About a month ago my tits started to hurt and now there is a hard ball starting to form and still sore any advice?

In another thread you said you're running Test 200mg and Deca 300mg. How much are you running of each? Do you have any anti-e on hand?

Comment

i used 400mg of test and 300mg of deca a week for about eight weeks then used clomed for about four weeks with no problems now eight months later i start getting gyno

Comment

wow...did you have any bloodwork done post cycle? Test levels would be evident for comparison if you already had baseline bloodwork done.

Comment

It is unusual for it to occur so long afterward. Gyno will usually occur within 6 weeks or so after a cycle if it is going to happen at all.

I recommend getting some nolva and vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride). Take 600 mg ed B6 in split doses (200 mg x 3) for 1 week and then knock the dose down to 200 mg ed for as long as you need to. Take the nolva at 40 mg ed for a couple weeks and then continue at 20 mg ed for a few months. This may solve your problem entirely.

Comment

same crap happened to me. mine is cleared now for the most part. I jumped on 40 mg nolva ed and .5 mg of arimidex ed for the last 3 weeks. it cleared it from being juicy after 2 weeks and now all soreness is gone and its mostly shrunken back to normal. took a solid 3 weeks. I am going to stay on for another 8 weeks to be safe at 20 mg ed nolva and .2 ldex daily.
            I am also taking 400 mg b6 daily as well.

I waited for 4 months hoping it would go away on its on - it didnt - you might as well not wait.

I was off for 5 months when it happened.

are you older? I hear this happening more to older bros - I am 38.

I am considering staying on .5 ldex 2 times a week to keep my est down - I have enjoyed losing some of the water wieght in the past weeks. my estrogen went up from 18 to 30 in the last 6 months so I think that is my problem. I hear as you get older your enzymes increase that convert t to e.

my strength has jumped too in the last 3 weeks - I think from nolva stimulation of test. I went up 70 lbs on the bench - have not done that in 3 weeks except when I am truly on. Been kind of nice.

any way - get on the above now - dont wait - some good benefits too.
            Last edited by clix; 05-02-05, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X