AVENA SATIVA 10:1 EXTRACT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVENA SATIVA 10:1 EXTRACT

Does this product FREE bound Testosterone in the human body? I'm a little weary in products claiming to increase TEST, but to FREE extra Test is different in approach, no?

Re: AVENA SATIVA 10:1 EXTRACT

Originally posted by GreekTank
    Does this product FREE bound Testosterone in the human body? I'm a little weary in products claiming to increase TEST, but to FREE extra Test is different in approach, no?
    Freeing bound test is much more important than increasing total test levels. You could have a guy with 1000ng of total test but only 100ng free and a guy who has 500ng of total test and 200ng of free test, and it's obvious who's gonna see the better results. The guy with more free test. Supposedly studies show avena sativa to reduce shbg to get more test unbound. Kind of why a lot of guys stack winny with their test to keep most of it unbound.

Comment

So what is the purpose of the bound test? I have lower than normal total test levels but higher than normal free test.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
        So what is the purpose of the bound test? I have lower than normal total test levels but higher than normal free test.
        Sex hormone binding globulin is a protein that binds up testosterone. Why your body releases more, i'm not sure, possibly due to an increase in test levels, but the more you have free, is the more you have to use. The bound portion is not available to be used. If your free levels are high, then you're good, cause that's the number that matters, that's the amount of test you have that is doing you any good, the rest of it is bound and doing nothing.

Comment

Bros, last blood work I had done I was 31.1 nmol/L range was 9-29 nmol/L, I was like: WHAT? the FREE TEST was 66.7 pmol/L range was 31 -94 pmol/L. I said to myself, shit I have alot of bound TEST. I was off AAS for 5 months though on this above blood work, I'm due to go back soon.

Comment

When you are on a TEST cyle what should you use to keep more TEST free?

I wonder what YJ has to say about this?

Comment

Originally posted by GreekTank
              When you are on a TEST cyle what should you use to keep more TEST free?

I wonder what YJ has to say about this?
              From what i've read, I think they said winstrol and possibly proviron help to lower shbg.

Comment

Working...
              X