• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is this stack?

Primobolan Depot X8
    Testoprim-d x8
    Deca x6
    Stenox 20tabs x4 (20mg each, NOT the 2.5mg)
    Nolvadex 30tabs
    Clomid 30tabs

I ran a deca only cycle two months ago for 6 weeks, i was out of commission for a bit so here is what I am thinking.

deca + sten for 6 weeks (thinking deca only actually)
    one week off
    8 weeks of primo+testoprim (thinking if i need it, starting week 6/7, I take 1-2 50mg tab of clomid/day wrapping up on what would be week 9 and 10mg nolva/day same time as clomid)

thoughts?

Re: how is this stack?

Originally posted by taste-icles

What is your cycle history? Here is something you might want to read over

Originally posted by Skyefire
    you know just how toxic that shit is right? here bigcats view on it:

With the exception of perhaps anadrol, Halotestin is the single most dangerous steroid to use. Its liver toxicity is unrivaled and you wouldn't be the first person to end up in the hospital with jaundice and dangerously elevated liver values after a hefty cycle of fluoxymesterone. My question has often been simply "Why?". Fluoxymesterone has a low anabolic capacity. The results in mass would be small to non-existent. Qualitatively similar gains as one would book with trenbolone, but tren would go for equal or less money, deliver three times the gains and wouldn't be half as risky to use. Therefor the sole marked use of fluoxymesterone that is actually warranted is that by power- and weightlifters seeking to boost strength while remaining in a set weight class.

Comment

Re: how is this stack?

Primobolan Depot X8
      Testoprim-d x8
      Deca x6
      Nolvadex 30tabs
      Clomid 30tabs

I ran a deca only cycle two months ago for 6 weeks, i was out of commission for a bit so here is what I am thinking.

deca + sten for 6 weeks (thinking deca only actually)
      one week off
      8 weeks of primo+testoprim (thinking if i need it, starting week 6/7, I take 1-2 50mg tab of clomid/day wrapping up on what would be week 9 and 10mg nolva/day same time as clomid)

thoughts?
      Stenox? they make Halotestin that stuff is the most toxic AAS there is bro...be carefull

Comment

Re: Re: how is this stack?

Originally posted by Shibby
        What is your cycle history? Here is something you might want to read over
        My cycle history.. well, in my late teens, our 'coach' fed us dbol like candy. i took some form of testosterone too, but that was almost 15 years ago. this past january i did a deca only cycle for 6 weeks, then in march i did deca+testoprim for 4 short weeks doing the test every other week.

still a bit of a novice, but i know what most of my tolerances are to those three compounds at this point and not going twice-a-week injection gonzo. staying moderate.

i ask so not to jump in to far over my head. i did question the weight of the stenox and not exceeding say 20mg/day, now maybe 10 is ok. On another board the general idea is to take 35mg/day, i know that to be kamikaze

Comment

Re: Re: Re: how is this stack?

My cycle history.. well, in my late teens, our 'coach' fed us dbol like candy. i took some form of testosterone too, but that was almost 15 years ago. this past january i did a deca only cycle for 6 weeks, then in march i did deca+testoprim for 4 short weeks doing the test every other week.

still a bit of a novice, but i know what most of my tolerances are to those three compounds at this point and not going twice-a-week injection gonzo. staying moderate.

i ask so not to jump in to far over my head. i did question the weight of the stenox and not exceeding say 20mg/day, now maybe 10 is ok. On another board the general idea is to take 35mg/day, i know that to be kamikaze
          Here's some advice, lift hard and eat well and stay away from AAS

Comment

You need to do more research before you start a cycle. First of all, if you do the homework, you'll learn that Deca is a very long-estered steroid that takes several weeks to work it's magic...which means taking it for less than 10 weeks minimum is ineffective. Treat your cycle as if it were your first, given your newbie status and the amount of time that has passed since your last 'real' cycle. Get a single-estered test...either cypionate or enthanate...and run it for 10 weeks. Either that, or get yourself another 12 amps of testoprim-d, and take two amps per week (one on Monday, one on Thursday) for ten weeks. Save the primo, deca, and stenox for another cycle down the road.

Comment

As for how to use your nolva and clomid, do a search on PCT...it's been answered a thousand times already.

Comment

thx guys, i am about 3 weeks away from starting up. plenty of time to continue reading. MANY boards are contradictory, and I am not shopping for the answer I want to hear, but taking a bit of time. I do believe that I'll shelve the deca at this point. I will state I am 32, not an 17 year old kid gunning to make the varsity football squad. I am beyond my 'invincible' days of youth.

once i get this physical rehab complete, I am told I'll be just fine to weight train and get back to where I was pre back injury. (no lifting, not even able to dress myself for almost two months, barely able to type) Diet has been taken care of very well, and I am taking aas, I guess as they were intended, to come back from a bad injury or illness. I'll send my friend here back for more deca to make a better stack and start with testoprim which happens to be here, though the farmacia is all of 10 minutes away. there really is nothing to do down here if you are hurt, just sit here and relax for rehab, that is a good thing.

btw, on the deca, i actually started noticing some *slight* gains just as i went for injection #3. different people reactly differently. my system took to it like a duck to water.
                Last edited by taste-icles; 05-17-05, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X