newbie here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie here!

Hey guys, I am looking into getting back into heavy lifting... Im new to this forum, but I see some familliar faces. Im looking to drop some body fat, but im not ready to cycle. Im currently on a high protein low carb diet. I am looking for something to help aid in fat loss. Any suggestions would be great. thanks!

Are you asking for suppliment advice or diet advice? You might want to ask that question in the diet or supp forum.

Welcome to the board bro.

Comment

Im looking for something stronger than a supplement. I have used an eca in the past, but I am looking for something with a little more kick.

Comment

Originally posted by rover199
        Im looking for something stronger than a supplement. I have used an eca in the past, but I am looking for something with a little more kick.
        your looking for something stronger then a supplement but your not ready for steroids yet? Im lost.

Why dont you post your diet and what it looks like threwout the day.

Comment

not ready to cycle

After being out of the gym for 8 months, I am not in the right body condition to cycle now.

Comment

I'd go with clen if I were you. Nice strong thermogenic, better than the ECA route. Do a search for it, tons of info.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
              I'd go with clen if I were you. Nice strong thermogenic, better than the ECA route. Do a search for it, tons of info.
              bro he hasnt posted his diet yet, I wouldnt reccomend anything to him until he does that.

Comment

After being out of the gym for 8 months, I am not in the right body condition to cycle now.
                I realize that and im not telling you to. But I dont understand your question. Your saying you want something stronger then a supp? What is that supposed to mean?

Please list your diet.

Comment

Good point, he said he was on a high protein low carb diet.....I took for granted that it was in order and he still wanted aid in fat loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                    Good point, he said he was on a high protein low carb diet.....I took for granted that it was in order and he still wanted aid in fat loss.
                    high protein to some people could mean 30 grams a day. :) I just want to see if he has his diet down.

Comment

well i can tell you i am taking more than 30g of protein a day :)

Comment

i would like to up my protein intake before i jump on clenbuterol. but i will definetly keep reading up on all this.

Comment

well i can tell you i am taking more than 30g of protein a day :)
                          Doesn't sound like you're very confident about what your diet is right now, otherwise you would've posted it already. There may be some little things about your diet that can be changed that could give you the results you're looking for without having to do clen. You're saying you want to up your protein intake. Makes me wonder what it is right now. Why spend money on something when you may not have to? Don't be like a lot of other people who are looking for a magic solution without a good game plan to go with it.

Comment

Why will you not list what your diet looks like? We will help you if its bad.

Comment

before you go around taking any supplements, the best way to lose body fat from experience isnt any supplement, just straight cardio 20-30 minutes immediatly when you wake up...try that for a week

Comment

Working...
                              X