Cycle help and opinions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle help and opinions...

Hey guys Im back again...I just ordered my second cycle. It consists of Test 400, and Equipose. I plan on front loading the EQ then in week 4 start the Test. Im going to do 400mg of EQ each week and 250mg of Test each week. Is there anything I should note or change. Also what about clomid the last few weeks as my anti estrogen. Thanks for the help and I am really looking forward to this cycle.

you didnt give your cycle history. that would help but im already gonna say bump the test up.

Comment

I just got off a winnie only cycle. I was taking 50mg a day for 8 weeks. I gained good strength and 10 lbs. My diet is not in check but I do have a large intake of protein.

Comment

ok i dont count winny only as a cycle so ill give you my advise on a first cycle witch would be 400-500mgs test per week for 10-12 weeks. i like EQ but save it for next time you need to understand what the test is doin to you by its self then when your next cycle comes around youll know whats happinin to you with the EQ. get your diet down to bro that will make a world of difference in your cycle.

Comment

ok man thanks alot...ill save the EQ and diet better...what should i expect from the test? i wanted to take the EQ to keep my water ret. down. I do not want to become really bloated.

Comment

as far as what to expect who knows its all up to you if you eat train and rest correct you could gain alot. the water thing will be in check with a solid diet and if needed l-dex. but you should be fine. good luck

Comment

Working...
            X