2nd Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Cycle

Hey guys ready to do my 2nd cycle. my 1st was 400mg of Test c for 12 weeks.

Now im thinking this

600mg test E for 15 weeks
    400mg EQ for 15 weeks
    Winnie for 50mg ED for weeks 10-15

I know i should use only 2 compounds for my 2nd cycle, but i figure since im using the winnie for the last 5 weeks, ill already know what the EQ will do for me since ill be feeling it from weeks 7-10 so ill know the difference. Plus i already have 2 vials of BD 200mg/ml EQ 10 ml's in a vial that i saved from my last cycle. I cant stand holding water and gyno so i feel this will be a good cycle.....I can make better gains just with my diet then using a more andronic chemical and just use less andronic ones. Plus is there a big difference between winnie pills and drinking winnie liquid? because the pills are Very much cheaper...can get 50mg winnie tabs....

I would not use the winny....you should be able to get what you want from just the injectables.

Comment

K, what reason? I want to get harder and more striations because i should look harder for my bodyfat percentage...its at 6.1 now

Comment

Originally posted by Slashmonay
        K, what reason? I want to get harder and more striations because i should look harder for my bodyfat percentage...its at 6.1 now
        The eq should bring your veins out some and with the test you won't see the striations and such till you drop the water weight. I don't like winny (or orals) for the liver affects and winny especially for what it does to cholesterol...I don't think the gains out weigh the sides.

Comment

i do pretty good keeping water down on just test though.

Comment

I agree with SC. Winnie never did anything worth the negatives the couple time I tried it.

Comment

yea winny did nothing special for me either, i even tryed a winny only cycle to see what it did i was not impressed with it. id pass on it also like the others said.

Comment

what about anavar? something like 100 tabs 15mg per tab so 2 a day for 7 weeks...think that is much better then winnie? it better be cuz its like a lot more $

Comment

what about anavar? something like 100 tabs 15mg per tab so 2 a day for 7 weeks...think that is much better then winnie? it better be cuz its like a lot more $
                  Much better ...

I'll never use winstrol again ...It just doesn't fit into what I'm looking for weighing to the negatives ..

Comment

You guys don't think he should run the winny to lower his SHBG to free up more of the test he's running?

Comment

no......

Comment

Slash, I'm curious as to why you are so set on running a third AS? I think you should really listen to yourself on this part of your original post

I can make better gains just with my diet then using a more

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                          You guys don't think he should run the winny to lower his SHBG to free up more of the test he's running?
                          proviron would be a better choice.

Comment

how were your results on the 400 mg of test weekly slash?

Comment

My gains were good but i did loose most of it, but i kept a lot of strength. My weight went up about 11 lbs total and then i probably lost like 7. I looked much more muscular though.

Comment

Working...
                              X