Help on bulking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on bulking

Whats up guys?I had some questions on bulking up. I recently did a cycle of winny only and that was pretty much a waste of time and money(thats what i get from listening to bad sources and not enough research).I am 6' and 180lbs not sure on b.f. but im not flabby and i can see my abs.I was wanting to gain about 20 lbs.Can someone point me in the right direction. Would a test only cycle be good or some d- bol?I wanted a pretty clean bulk.Let me know which direction to go and I will do some research. Thanks alot.

It's sounding like you need a first real cycle,and yes a test only cycle at 300-400mg would be best. You can decide on the ester you want to work with.Run it 10-12 weeks. No sense in starting with dbol until you learn everything about how test works in your body first. How old are you?

Comment

I agree with shib. Since this will only be your second cycle, some test should pack on some good mass for you, just make sure you do good on the pct to keep most of it. You can grow on just test alone. See how that does for you first.

Comment

$20 says your diet sucks.

Comment

I am 34 Shibby. From what Ive been reading test e may be my best bet. My diet doesnt suck at all.I try to take in 180 grams of protien a day.I dont drink soda just water and hardly drink any alcohol ( very rarely). I stay away from the junk food and sweets. so why would you think my diet sucks? Yellow jacket?

Comment

how many meals do you eat a day?

Comment

Originally posted by KING DAVID 2
              I am 34 Shibby. From what Ive been reading test e may be my best bet. My diet doesnt suck at all.I try to take in 180 grams of protien a day.I dont drink soda just water and hardly drink any alcohol ( very rarely). I stay away from the junk food and sweets. so why would you think my diet sucks? Yellow jacket?
              You aren't going to grow taking in 180 grams of protein a day bro, bump that up to around 300grams a day and you will see drastic changes, also what does your carb intake look like ? Are you getting good sources of complex carbs throughout the day?

Comment

Because 98% of those who want to juice for the first time have shitty diets....

Comment

usually I eat about 7meals a day.
                  breakfeast usually eggs 5:00 am
                  protein shake. eggs or oatmeal 10:00am
                  lunch 12:00am
                  snack nuts or granola 2:00 pm
                  snack pre work out 4:00 pm usually protein bar
                  dinner beef,chicken,fish sometimes some type of pasta 8:00
                  protein drink,apple and peanut butter before bed 10:00pm
                  as for my carbs I relly dont pay that close attention( I know i should)

Comment

My point exactly.

Comment

Definately get that protein intake to at least 300g per day. Eating 1g per pound of bodyweight is a maintenance level...for significant growth, you will most likely need 1.5g per pound or more.

Comment

180 grams isnt enough ,Especially on cycle ....At least bump that to 270, and I go even higher on cycle myself...

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                          Definately get that protein intake to at least 300g per day. Eating 1g per pound of bodyweight is a maintenance level...for significant growth, you will most likely need 1.5g per pound or more.
                          SORRY I posted on top of you ..I didnt see your post when I posted .... ;)

Comment

Working...
                          X