what kind of gear do you use most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of gear do you use most?

other than test what kind of gear do you use most and why? just curious.

Tren. Easy to acquire, easy to make, and I like the lean gains and strength I get from it.

Comment

test...for whatever reason i don't really gain much off anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
        test...for whatever reason i don't really gain much off anything else.
        Well of course, but he said besides test. You're not on the tren anymore?

Comment

EQ is the anabolic base for almost all of my cycles. I feel it makes a good synergist for test, it keeps my tendons solid, and the increased endurance and vascularity via the increase in RBC it causes are nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
            Well of course, but he said besides test. You're not on the tren anymore?
            no my gyno still got worse even on an anti-prolactin...but I guess my next guess would be primo...I have never used it but I am going to do a 16 week cycle of primo soon at 800mg/week.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
              no my gyno still got worse even on an anti-prolactin...but I guess my next guess would be primo...I have never used it but I am going to do a 16 week cycle of primo soon at 800mg/week.
              shit i hope your makin it cuzz thats gonna cost a lil bit! what anti prolactin did you use? and at what dose?

Comment

I don't have any intentions on competing. Even though I have tried a couple others, I don't see any reason for me to go beyond 600mg of test. I have been going back and forth on the idea of EQ with test though. I really want to try it, but can't afford it on top of test now.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                  shit i hope your makin it cuzz thats gonna cost a lil bit! what anti prolactin did you use? and at what dose?
                  yeah its my own primo. I was using dostinex at .5 e3d I am going to use it for 4 weeks now past the tren along with liquidex with my diet to see if that helps as well.

Comment

a little bit of everything!!!

Comment

besides test i like dbol. Always use it to jumpstart the cycle. The way it works fast for me and the pumps.

Comment

Huh.....Don't know what would be my second choice.....I guess it always changes based on what the goals of that particular cycle is.

Bulking: Deca/Dbol
                        Cutting: Winny and Fina (bout to try masteron though so we'll see how that goes)

Stonecold......I think it's time you think about removing those lumps and glands all together....Start saving up!

Comment

tren and masteron

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                            Huh.....Don't know what would be my second choice.....I guess it always changes based on what the goals of that particular cycle is.

Bulking: Deca/Dbol
                            Cutting: Winny and Fina (bout to try masteron though so we'll see how that goes)

Stonecold......I think it's time you think about removing those lumps and glands all together....Start saving up!
                            I am slowly....:) I would rather have my wifes boobs operated on but I guess I have to start with me, lol.

Comment

I've used DECA before and found it's effect quite pleasant....my joints felt so nice

Comment

Working...
                              X