prop making me sick as a dog...need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    I have heard of Orbit but have never heard of your tren company. prop dosent cause the kind of symptoms your talking about. the symptoms your talking about sounds to me like your bodys defence kicking in every time you inject.

sorry to ask but i have to as i am not an advanced user, but can you please explain a little bit more to me about my bodies defense kicking in when I inject. why could this be. I have done a 6 week cycle for the past three summers and never felt this way

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
      Well, as sick as you've been getting, you really think they're ok? I'd filter them if I were you..

never heard of filtering, what exactly can this do to help.

Comment

What Bouncer and BigPete are saying is that you can filter some of the bacteria out with a micron filter. Hitman wasn't verifying that your gear was clean, just he has seen some that have problems with those esters. Filters and other equipment can be found at superior-research. Do a search for filtering, there should be lots of info.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkymarkTO
          thanks this really has helped, at least I know i am not using dirty stuff. now i must figure out a shooting schedule that will minimize my grief
          Like shibby said...I'm not guaranteeing that your gear is sterile (although I will say that it's HIGHLY unlikely that Orbit gear would be dirty)...I'm just trying to point out that it's not uncommon for people to have bad reactions to sterile gear when these two esters are involved.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkymarkTO
            sorry to ask but i have to as i am not an advanced user, but can you please explain a little bit more to me about my bodies defense kicking in when I inject. why could this be. I have done a 6 week cycle for the past three summers and never felt this way
            your boddies defence (immune system) would kick in to try and fight something dirty like bacteria.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
              Orbit is a solid company...I know Empire as being a decent Canadian lab from what I've heard, but I have seen less feedback on Empire products as that lab is nowhere near as popular as Orbit. Sounds to me like you're someone who responds extremely badly to prop though...I have heard of others who have absolutely miserable experiences with the propionate and phenylpropionate esters.
              this is why i would switch to a longer ester gear -- why suffer -- its not worth it

Comment

Dirty drugs suck!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                  Like shibby said...I'm not guaranteeing that your gear is sterile (although I will say that it's HIGHLY unlikely that Orbit gear would be dirty)...I'm just trying to point out that it's not uncommon for people to have bad reactions to sterile gear when these two esters are involved.

cool, I actually have started to inject these two on different days now as opposed to the same day. so far it is looking good. i am going to keep my fingers crossed and see how i feel tomorrow . depending on how i feel tomorrow will finally tell me if i can continue with this combo

Comment

Working...
                  X