Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

Guys.

I'm curious as to how long you think a person should train naturally, before considering Steroids.

I've been training very hard for 2.5 years, and about 1 year of training with really knowing a lot! My diet is really good, and I've came a long way. 4 years ago I was 5' 11'' 20 y/o 224 lbs at 25% bf. Now I'm 24 years old @ 195 lbs and around 14% bf! I've really made a tremendous lifestyle change and am curious about the next step!

Re: How long?

Originally posted by playthegame
    Guys.

I'm curious as to how long you think a person should train naturally, before considering Steroids.

I've been training very hard for 2.5 years, and about 1 year of training with really knowing a lot! My diet is really good, and I've came a long way. 4 years ago I was 5' 11'' 20 y/o 224 lbs at 25% bf. Now I'm 24 years old @ 195 lbs and around 14% bf! I've really made a tremendous lifestyle change and am curious about the next step!
    some here will disagree, but i don't think there is a set 'time' that you should train naturally first. i trained naturally for about 5 years and made a lot of progress. a LOT of progress. but when i started juicing, i made more progess in the first year than i had the previous 5. if you feel that you are ready now, do it now. my only regret about using steroids is that i didn't start sooner...

Comment

I don't think there is a set amount of time. For me it was 7 years. If you have a clearly defined goal and the benifits out weight the risks then it's the right time.

Comment

IMO, when you know enough about training and diet, and everything else that is more important then steroids..... And you think your ready, then that is when you should go for it. Before you do start though, you should definitely do your research and do it right..... Your first cycle will be your best one, so make it as good as possible by researching first!!!

Comment

Research, research, research. Look at different cycles, what to take with it/after it how to eat. It is a ton of stuff to condider. In the long run you will save time money and you will gain better. I wasted 500 bucks for a bunk cycle without anything for post cycle my first time. You have to be dedicated and you sound like you are. Roids are grate but they are not miracle workers you still have to bust your ass.

Comment

They are all right bro. There is no set time. Just do the research and make sure you first cycle is done right. It will be you best. There are post on all these boards on a first cycle. Usually comes up test only. Just keep reading all you can.

Comment

when you know your ready and have a plan and know what your getting into

Comment

Working...
              X