Painfull Test E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painfull Test E

I just brewed up a new batch of test e at 250mg/ml. Used 25g of test, 60ml of grapeseed. 4% BA and 15%BB. Filtered through a .45 filter, but now I think I should've done the .22 filter. I baked it at 250 degrees for 45 mins. The stuff goes in great with no pain at all. But the next day, my delt is killing me. I hardly want to move it and it makes me not want to work out. It stays warm and sore for about 5-7 days and then goes away. I've never had this problem before and I wonder now if I should refilter the whole batch. What do you guys think? :dunno:

It wouldn't hurt to re-filter but I don't know if that will solve your problem. Have you ever used grapeseed oil before? Have you changed anything from previous times you have homebrewed?

I have heard conflicting reports on grapeseed oil myself. Some say it's great and others seem to have a bad reaction to it and say it is excruciating. Before changing anything in a recipe that has worked for you before, you should test it first by injecting a little of the oil+BB+BA with no AAS in it (filtered of course). If you don't have a bad reaction to it, THEN mix it up and go for it.

Comment

First time using grapeseed actually. I didn't know the oil would be a problem. Some people were saying too much BA, or that possibly the hormone was crystalizing from the oil being absorbed too quickly. Man this sucks, cause i've made 100ml of it. Hopefully my body will get used to it.

Comment

Try what I said. Mix up a little grapeseed oil+BB+BA and shoot it in your other delt (after filtering). See if you get the same reaction.

Comment

Also keep in mind that test e has this problem form time to time. For reasons unknown the batches will turn up painful. it might be a manafacturing problem with it I don't really know. make sure that your grapeseed oil is natural and unmodified. If spideys suggestion dosen't work you can try dropping your mg/ml down to 200 by adding some bb and oil

Comment

4% BA seems high to me...I would refilter it just to be safe though it won't help with the pain.

Comment

may have to cut down to 200mg/ml with more oil.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                First time using grapeseed actually. I didn't know the oil would be a problem. Some people were saying too much BA, or that possibly the hormone was crystalizing from the oil being absorbed too quickly. Man this sucks, cause i've made 100ml of it. Hopefully my body will get used to it.
                whats with the grapeseed hype??? seen lots of threads of people trying it out

K

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
                  whats with the grapeseed hype??? seen lots of threads of people trying it out

K
                  It's pretty thin and has fairly low viscosity. There are better oils out there though. Plus it's high in vitamin e and low in saturated fat.

Comment

Working...
                  X