No announcement yet.

Is Nile Sus suppose to be painless????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Nile Sus suppose to be painless????

Well i have some Orgonan Nile Sus. With the green writing and ring round it. And i've checked with every board and these look legit. They all vary in heights also. I even did the freezer tests and it clouded up.

Well my question is that i started off taking 3cc at once and the next day it wasn't sore at all! And every Sus i have taken swole up the next day cause of the Prop in it. But now i'm worried it still may not be real. But hell it looks EXACTLY like every legit Nile Sus that i've seen pics on every board.

it was always very painful for me.

Comment

I have used alot of sus in the past and only was sore if I did thigh injections. Thoses Turkish ones were the worst as far as pain.
      You might be ok, I can do prop by itself with minimal discomfort so you may be one of the lucky ones.
      Post a pic for us and we might be able to help a bit more.

Comment

i don't have any pain from them at all but i know a lot of guys that do....

Comment

Comment

another

Comment

I read on 1 board that Dutch Windmill said that the legit green Niles come with a ring and with out. And half of mine have a ring and the other half doesn't. But they do all vary in height. Which everyone says is a sure way of knowing its real. And i also heard the fakes you can rub off the green print.

But i still think i should have got some sorness from the injection. Hell i take Prop by itself and my ass swells up like a mofo afterwards.

Comment

Its probably fake! Nile Sustanon is cheaper but you risk that there is only enenthate in amp.

Comment

i used nile my last cycle hardley any pain and they were real 20lbs they had no green ring around there neck bro hope yours is liget

Comment

when my buddy used it i had to do the shots for him, and he never said they hurt. but when we both used ttokkyo sust 250 now that hurt!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X