3 bottles enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 bottles enough?

Is three bottles of test 200 by tornel enough for a cycle?

They are 10ml/ per bottle at 200mg/ml

I could do twelve weeks at 500mg

but is tornel really dosed correctly?

Whats more realistic?

10 weeks ?

That depends on how many cycles you have done before this. If this is your first 500mg for 12 weeks is a great first cycle.

Comment

I used 3 bottle of Brovel this past cycle and got out 600mgs/wk for 10 weeks. It should do good bro.

Comment

Is this your first cycle? If so 500mg a week will work fine for you. I never had any Tornel products tested but got good results from them.

Comment

3 bottles is plenty.. Might have abit left over, never know..

People thought I was crazy planning a 8-week run with 5 bottles each of test enth. and eq.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            That depends on how many cycles you have done before this. If this is your first 500mg for 12 weeks is a great first cycle.

hey bounce, so if ive done 600mgs this cycle the next I have to go higher in dosage.

Cause I wanted to get on again maybe more than 20 weeks of test alone at 400-500mgs but taking some time off to recuperate my hormone levels and all. I read by some mods over at another board that he is in a low dose year round cycle of Test. So could this be ok bros.

Comment

500mg a week is fine

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                hey bounce, so if ive done 600mgs this cycle the next I have to go higher in dosage.

Cause I wanted to get on again maybe more than 20 weeks of test alone at 400-500mgs but taking some time off to recuperate my hormone levels and all. I read by some mods over at another board that he is in a low dose year round cycle of Test. So could this be ok bros.
                I think the dosage needed for the next cycle will depend a lot on your body, and the amount of time off..... So, if you are clean for a decent amount of time (say 3 months), then I would start with the same dosage you used last time, then increase it if you aren't getting the effects you want. JMO

Comment

yes this is my second cycle

I did a sust. cycle before, made nice gains, even though the sust may not have been very good stuff. I incorporated d-bols at the beginning and some winny at the end of the cycle, and who knows? maybe I gained just off that and the sust was bunk!

Oh well I'm trusting tornel, though I know its not the best.

I've been clean all summer, around 4 months, so I think its time!:agree:

Comment

Working...
                  X