what do you think of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of this

Ive just started back on gear after haveing 10 weeks off (not much fun).
    what do you think of this im on 500 mg sus.500 mg enanthate.200 mg deca.300 mg winstroll and 50 mg of provirone.At the moment im 224 at 5.9 im holding a little bit of water around my weighst(hopefully cardio will sort it)

Why 500mg of sust and 500mg of enathate? Your only around 24 If i Recall, you do not need 1000mgs of test a week. How long will you be running the winny? Also, whats the point of 200mg of deca? Is it just for your joints? Let me know.

Comment

yep the decca is for my joints i picked up a real bad shoulder injury and i find it helps.im probably going to run the winstroll for 6 weeks,mainly for keeping me hard.do you think mixing enan and sus is a bad idea.I posted this twice by mistake!CHEERS :moron:

Comment

Ya, mixing the 2 test is a bad idea. Just stick with the enathate.

Comment

over here every one gos on about sus like its SHIT HOT.why is enanthate better than sus i allways thought sus was a good test due to the fact it is mixture of slow and fact acting test.????

Comment

Logically to get the full affects from sus you'd have to shoot EOD to get the benefit of the short esters. I won't go as far to say sus. is junk, but if you're going to do it that would be how you have to do it. You say you've only been off for 10 weeks...How long were you on, what's your previous cycles look like? Do you do PCT?
            How long do you plan on running the cycle you've layed out above. Try to make it a little clearer next time, something like this:
            Test Enathate Weeks 1-10 500mg PW
            Deca Weeks 1-10 200mg PW
            Winny Weeks 8-13 50mg ED

Just makes it clearer to critique. Anyways, answer those questions and it will be a little easier to help you. What does your diet look like? Also, you said you just started back on gear.....shouldn't you have gotten this critiqued BEFORE you started back on anabolics?

Comment

Originally posted by storeroidz
              over here every one gos on about sus like its SHIT HOT.why is enanthate better than sus i allways thought sus was a good test due to the fact it is mixture of slow and fact acting test.????
              sust has to many ups and downs. it dosent keep the test in your blood even. but the point is, it dosent make sence to mix sust and enathate. its just waisting gear.

Comment

right i am planning to do 10 weeks on gear.it looks like this.weeks1-5 sus 500mg,enanthate500mg.weeks 1-6winstroll 300mg.around 5 weeks im going to use hcg 3* 1500 iu.weeks 5-10 viromone 300mg.all the way through im going to use provirone at 50 mg per day.and i could do with some advice on pct,i useally just go on clomid for around 2weeks and then use tribulus and clen.

Comment

right i am planning to do 10 weeks on gear.it looks like this.weeks1-5 sus 500mg,enanthate500mg.weeks 1-6winstroll 300mg.around 5 weeks im going to use hcg 3* 1500 iu.weeks 5-10 viromone 300mg.all the way through im going to use provirone at 50 mg per day.and i could do with some advice on pct,i useally just go on clomid for around 2weeks and then use tribulus and clen.
                  so your still going to mix the sust and the enathate and now your only going to run them for 5 weeks???

Comment

I hate to say this......but you definitely need to go to the Anabolic Profiles section and do some reading. As far as PCT, do a search and you'll find tons of info.

I wouldn't touch anymore AS until you read up a lot more. Sorry to say that bro, but it's better to know fully what you're getting into before you start AS and from the cycle you have layed out, it's apparent you have a good bit left to learn.

Comment

bouncer,how would you alter my coarse?any help would be appreciated

Comment

bouncer,how would you alter my coarse?any help would be appreciated
                        i told you. drop the sust. run enatate alone for 10-12 weeks. maybe a little winny to kick off the cycle and that low dose of deca for your joints is fine. i would take LMG's advice though bro. i think you would benefit from a little more research.

Comment

cheers mate i will do some home work.

Comment

Working...
                          X