Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jintropin as a lotion..

Got this info from Gen-Sci directly.

"Topical formulation, oral formulation and long-acting formulation of Jintropin are on development pipeline."

Kinda interesting.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 07-18-05, 11:24 PM.

Sounds like a transdermal like S1+ with a DMSO base that you'd slather on your abdomen or something. What kind of oral bioavailability would GH actually have? You wouldn't methlyate it to get around the first pass digestion it because it's a long term usage product...interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

"Topical formulation, oral formulation and long-acting formulation of Jintropin are on development pipeline."

Kinda interesting.

now that sounds cool

Comment

GenSci has great products but I am unsure if topical and oral will be proven effective. Long acting is something that will certainly be interesting.
        Its great that they began marketing the miniquicks but users must be aware that they are no where near as stable as standard (unconstituted) Jintropin .

I will be eager to hear results on oral and topical though

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

Kinda interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by rhinotat2
          GenSci has great products but I am unsure if topical and oral will be proven effective. Long acting is something that will certainly be interesting.
          Its great that they began marketing the miniquicks but users must be aware that they are no where near as stable as standard (unconstituted) Jintropin .

I will be eager to hear results on oral and topical though
          ya i agree, im also sure that they wont release any product until it has been tested and proven effective.

Comment

Will not work. The rGH molecule is far too large to be absorbed through the skin,
            any skin whether it be abdominal, mucosal, or otherwise. All claims to the contrary
            are snake-oil medicine. The only way is subcutaneous injection.

I would distrust the recent rumor about GenSci saying it is in a development pipeline.

ROMAN

Comment

What's the absorbtion percentage on that? Couldn't be anywhere near to what subcutaneous injects are. So you'd have to use more in order to achieve the same results.

Comment

Originally posted by romancaesar
                Will not work. The rGH molecule is far too large to be absorbed through the skin,
                any skin whether it be abdominal, mucosal, or otherwise. All claims to the contrary
                are snake-oil medicine. The only way is subcutaneous injection.

I would distrust the recent rumor about GenSci saying it is in a development pipeline.

ROMAN
                agreed.

Comment

Working...
                X