really need help bad !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really need help bad !

i know u guys are gonna get mad, but here is my story !

i went on a cutting cycle of 100 mg prop/ed and 50 mg winny/ed for 10 weeks. winny only for 5 weeks !

prob is i have been using a dose of 125 mcg of t3 for 8 weeks, lost all my fat but now i have to run PCT on monday so t3 stops this friday. i jus got t3 info from a friend and decided to stay on for 8 weeks. i know 5 or 6 was enough. i didnt tapper down or anythign im satill at 100 mcg this last week.

do u guys really think that i will have a permanent thyroid problem ? i ran hcg to get balls back up a few weeks back. i have clomid/nolvaldex. i am just so worried about this thyroid deficiency.

cant get it outta my head !

thanx !

I doubt seriously you will have a permanent problem , I would almost guarantee it , that is a urban legend I am convinced , but what you will have is a terrible bounce . i would look to gain back some weight ,

Comment

From the test boobk supposedly your thyroid should shut down. But thats never really hapened in any real life cases. You're definetly goign to crash from not tapering down though. Its going to suck for you crashing from T3 and being post cycle.

Comment

Ouch - simultaneous shut down of your sex hormones and thyroid hormones... Shouldda planned this better - you are going to drop muscle and gain back fat at the same time... My advice is to keep your diet extra clean (high protein, low carb, mod fat for example), during this period and use some ECA (which will also help your thyroid recover).

good luck,

DrG

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
          I doubt seriously you will have a permanent problem , I would almost guarantee it , that is a urban legend I am convinced , but what you will have is a terrible bounce . i would look to gain back some weight ,
          I don't know about it being a total urban leagend...... but I really don't think 1 cycle of T3 will give you a permenant thyroid problem.... I believe that years of abuse could give you a permanent problem tho.....

I agree with Drgoodbody's suggestions. Keep a good clean diet, and use ECA.

Comment

my post-cycle regime i will be using clen. been off clen for 3 weeks. but i have been using ECA. i will also be using insulin at a moderate dosage around 5 iu pw. i have been using slin for say 3 weeks. tapered up form 2 iu to 5 iu. a friend put me up to it. actually thats how i found this board cause i read a post on steroidology about slin form bouncer and eventually made it here !

Comment

your going to lose hard earned muscle bro

thyroid will not be permantley shut down

but your going to crash hard imo and in the process lose muscle

Comment

you could run low dose dnp to help or alternate clen/eca every 2 weeks , but i would personally get my hands on more t3 and taper to 12.5 mg ed

Comment

i would continue t3 at 12.5mcg ed until after pct. keep the diet VERY clean as stated before, along with 30 min cardio sessions 4-5 times a week. you will be fine...

Comment

goaliath i can run 12.5 mcg t3/ed but with the cardio, wouldnt that make me catabolic and cause me to lose muscle ?

Comment

uhm ok, but how much msucle will i lose. this is what my PCT regime looks like !

i work out before class in morning, 10 iu slin post-workout, 100 g carbs (dextrose). 2 g HCA to prevent fat gain. i dont eat a second meal while dieting to keep myself in ketosis but in this case i will have some oats and a protein shake at the 1 hr mark - this will be my daily intake of carbs !

for the 3 weeks of PCT i wil ltake 40 mg nolva/ed

day 1: 300 mg clomid
                      day 2 - 11: 100 mg clomid
                      day 12 - 21: 50 mg clomid!

day 1 - 11: 100 mcg clen/ed
                      day 12 - 21: ECA

i will take 12.5 mcg t3/ed intil pct is over
                      I HOPE THIS WILL PREVNT MOST MSUCLE LOSS !

please critique, i have till monday morning !
                      Last edited by musclehead; 09-11-03, 08:17 PM.

Comment

I seriously doubt there would be any permant damage, but there may be a lag of a few weeks where your thyroid is really low and you gain bf really easily

Comment

Originally posted by musclehead
                          goaliath i can run 12.5 mcg t3/ed but with the cardio, wouldnt that make me catabolic and cause me to lose muscle ?
                          check your pm.

i'll also add that cardio does NOT equal muscle loss. 30 min on a treadmill at 3 mph is not going to break down muscle tissue.

Comment

Working...
                          X