another bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another bust

BDL. just read this over at bolex. here is the link.
    http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...threadid=96936

Canuck4 posted this at FG:

Heres some more info:

Q-bert post on meso
    From meso

Date: 09/11/03 05:04 AM
    Author: Q
    Subject: busted

I just got out today on $50k bail. My family posted the bail for me through a bail bond's man.. i got the 10% offer and my family had to put down $5000. i wanted to come and post so everyone would have a heads up. They gave me a controlled delivery on monday. They searched my apt and took about 20k in cash, all my WU slips, all my gear equalling i would say close to 30k, they took my tower, printer and scanner.. i guess they took everything that had memory, BUT I HAD CYBER-SCRUB on my computer and all my emails were overseas, so i doubt they have been compromised. Basically i am FUCKED right now. I have lost everything!

As per other BDL remailers. Basically we all went down these past 2 weeks!!! They raided the BDL warehouse and got ALL the remailers info.

Edge WAS BUSTED.. he is in Texas. He got busted this week too. His brother called my cell and left a mesg. My brother had my cell and told me about it all when i called collect from jail. That is all the details i have on edge so far, but he has not made bail yet.

Landfill i have no idea who he is. He is NOT me nor edge. I have never dealt with him.

GY i THINK but am not sure was also arrested. I know he never has anything on him, so i am not sure how they got him, but i really do NOT know the full story. Sorry bros.

Queengh, i do NOT know at all. I think he is one of GY's boys. I think they are affiliated but i am not sure.

I am not sure of much right now, other than i am totally fucked. I am so sorry to all my bros. I wish i could do something for you all. This fucking lawyer wants a $5000 retainer that takes me til inditement. Then trial costs more. I have lost my job. I have no idea what to do for money at this point. I had to quit this semester of school and will be moving back home with my family as i can't afford the rent or school right now, NYC is NOT cheap.

I don't know what else to say, but wanted to let you all know what was happening.

I really DON'T want to be on the boards much and i am sure meso is NOT a safe place either. But as soon as i hear anything on edge or GY i will try to post some info.

To all my friends, i love you guys, some of you have been like family to me and it hurts me so much to have to deal with this bullshit and not be able to come through for you guys. These feds need to clean the streets of herion and crack ******s and leave the roids alone. OR arrest another damn terrorist but instead they ruin a fucking 22 yr old kids life. i know i am responsible, You pay to play, but i can't help but be so frustrated at all the bullshit in the world and i get arrested for roids. not to mention half the damn police force and feds are on them also. fucking bullshit!!!

i will try to post again in the next day or two. i am so sorry. Q

Comment

yup it is true , I put it in secure earlier today , however it is also has been specualted that it is bullshit . in order to cover a scam , but at least one member , who has used them for a while , and was in the middle of doing so , still has Money floating .. a scammer would not leave money behind . therefore I personally believe it was a bust , which of course will lead to at least one more bust somewhere , now is a good time to be safe and lay low

Teek

Comment

Can this be confirmed that they are really busted or have they gone the Dark Side?

Comment

Originally posted by SMACKAVELI
          Can this be confirmed that they are really busted or have they gone the Dark Side?
          Its hard to confirm anything nowadays bro.

Comment

if its true that sucks ass, the fatc that the authorities put so much effort into getting roid dealers, when you can drink and smoke legally, that just pisses me off to no end. Glad i live in canada where its not such a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
              if its true that sucks ass, the fatc that the authorities put so much effort into getting roid dealers, when you can drink and smoke legally, that just pisses me off to no end. Glad i live in canada where its not such a big deal
              I agree! So many other problems in the world and we have people spending US dollars to go after steroids!! lol. seems to me there is much more important things for them to focus on. like say, KEEPING AMERICA SAFE FOR TERRORIST!!! i just cant believe they even hjave steroids on there list of things to worry about.

Comment

I absolutely agree. There are definitely more pressing issues to be dealt with than busting an anabolics supplier and suing 12yr old kids for downloading music. Damn, we have our priorities fucked up!

Comment

I'm starting to hear that this whole bust is a bust. Nothing but a sham. If anyone can prove it that this is legit, please bring it to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by SMACKAVELI
                    I'm starting to hear that this whole bust is a bust. Nothing but a sham. If anyone can prove it that this is legit, please bring it to the table.
                    that is the word thats going around. seems they all may be the same person.

Comment

shit man the states attorney pressed charges on 2 14 year olds for having consentual sex. just because they were under the age of concent.

i hope everything works out for this guy. should we take a donation fund up to help him out?

Comment

Originally posted by turboguy

i hope everything works out for this guy. should we take a donation fund up to help him out?
                        haha. i will donate a dime.

Comment

should we take a donation fund up to help him out?
                          Sure and you can send me the proceeds. ;)

Comment

shit man the states attorney pressed charges on 2 14 year olds for having consentual sex. just because they were under the age of concent.

I would sit down, wait and see what the whole fuss is about. I thought that the feds only go after dealers when they start messing with rec drugs. it just doesn't seem right. you bros just keep your tracks clean...

Comment

i know it wounds crazy about the donation fund but our union does it for guys who run into such trouble to help them out. like with the law and medical problems. i stay true to my fellow brothers and sisters 100% loyal!!

Comment

Working...
                              X