tren side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren side effects

i have had a sore throat , stuffy nose , and occasional fever at night. this is my second week. i don't have a cough, and i don't feel that bad...but is that normal??

may just be alergies...how high has the fever been?

Comment

sore throat and stuffy nose, No but the fever maybe ,

Comment

waking up at night, sweating, pillow and sheets wet...a/c on 68 ?????? i just got off antibiotics the week before i started too!!! i had bronchitis. i take claritin & singulair

Comment

Originally posted by quattro225
          i just got off antibiotics the week before i started too!!! i had bronchitis.
          Maybe your immune system was not fully recuperated and introducing such a harsh foreign substance so soon was too much of a shock. Your body may still be trying to battle of the remnants of the bronchitis. Just a guess. I honestly have no idea.

Comment

actually buddy it sounds like you are getting night sweats.... a very common side effect of tren... the very reason why i dislike it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf
              actually buddy it sounds like you are getting night sweats.... a very common side effect of tren... the very reason why i dislike it.
              yeah it does. i hate that shit. but the gains on tren are worth it imo...

Comment

its got to be a cold bro i get a fever somtiems but thats about it

Comment

I'm into my forth week and I have to say that I feel pretty rough. The night sweets are going away, but now I got a sore throat. Over all I feel like shit. Every so often I find it hard to breath after a injection. I have four weeks to go to finish the cycle. This may be my first and last cycle of fina.

Comment

i feel better today, sore throat is starting to go away...i guess i will see how i look in 5-6 weeks to determine if i will do it again..

Comment

I dont know why but I had some mad itching for about a week that was hard to control once I started scratching, it went away after awhile though.

Comment

I get the itching occasionally also but I'm on my 4th week (2nd time using tren this year). I upped my dose to 1cc daily...I believe my dose is around 85mg/ml according to the conversion calculator on bass' page. I have horrible night sweats and hot flashes during the day that leave me in a sopping sweat....? but I love this stuff....

Comment

anyone know why I'm having this problem during the day....night sweats haven't been that bad...?

Comment

Working...
                          X