D-Bol first cycle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Bol first cycle??

Hey guys,I am getting ready to run my first cycle and I have been reasearching and reading up on it. I am going to run a test E only cycle. I just want to make sure I am going to do eveything right.
    I am going to run:
    500mg Test E - 2 injections per week @ 250mg Test E
    I can also get my hands on some D-Bol. Should I run D-Bol with my cycle ? What is your guys experinces with running to compounds with your first cycle? :devil:

you can if you want. although since it's your first, you'll know right away what the cause is, if you should run into any problems while on test only. i ran test and eq my first and liked it. but i ran test and dbol my last one and i loved it. just make sure you got what you need before you start.

Comment

dbol is nice to jump start a cycle but I would take a strong AI with it and go easy, it can work too well for a frist cycle as well. but 20 to 40mg a day depending on your wieght and size should be fine

Comment

i wouldnt use the d-bol just the test its your first cycle if you eat and train right your gonna grow like a weed save the d-bol for latter in your steroid career.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
          i wouldnt use the d-bol just the test its your first cycle if you eat and train right your gonna grow like a weed save the d-bol for latter in your steroid career.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome advice bros!

Comment

I agree with Rocket here. But it would not be super harmful, if you INSIST on running the DBOL, since its ur first cycle ever id run it at 20mg a day, dont go any higher as its ur first time and ur going to react very well to it.

If you were to train good, eat great, and use just the test E, you will see great results, just not as quickly as if you were to add the D-Bol.

(Make sure to get some liver support, at least some Milk Thistle for ur liver when using a 17-aa compound (d-bol) as it is toxic to the liver.)

Comment

I'd go with test only, or test and EQ if you want an anabolic in there.

Save Dbol for a later cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

agreed

Comment

Thanks again for the advice! So it looks like everyone syas save the d-bol for later!

Comment

Yeah, sent it to me and I'll hold it for you..lol

Comment

Originally posted by WISSLER
                        Yeah, sent it to me and I'll hold it for you..lol
                        Yeah you can send it to me bro!! Let me know how your first cycle went homie!! :P

Comment

Working...
                        X