PCT info...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT info...

Hey guys im half way through my cyce of Test 400 and Equipoise. Im running 400mg of each every week injected twice a week. Ive gained about 15 pounds and I look great. Slight bloating but overall good hard muscle gains. If you guys could set me up with a clomid pct cycle that would be great!! Thanks again guys!!

i like
    2 weeks 100mgs clomid 40mgs nolva
    2 weeks 50mgs clomid 20mgs nolva
    wait 3 weeks after last injection
    there will be 10 different ways to do PCT this is just the one i use

Comment

ok great. Do i really need the nolva? I planned on just clomid.

Comment

Originally posted by tutim21
        ok great. Do i really need the nolva? I planned on just clomid.
        there are both cheep so i just use both. but if you are only using one id pick nolva over clomid. im not sure what it sayes in the profile section ( you should read) but in my books they all say nolva is better for PCT than clomid. but i was always told use clomid so i figure just use both.

Comment

what exactly do they both do for the body?

Comment

Originally posted by tutim21
            what exactly do they both do for the body?
            http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=24607

Comment

thank you that helped a great deal. I know to get both clomid and nolva to run after my cycle. 2 weeks of the amounts listed early in this post should do the trick correct? Or will I need a longer or larger dosage?

Comment

The PCT cycle that ROCKET posted will work fine. Like he said, there are 10 different ways people conduct their PCT. Most of the people I know start their PCT two weeks after their last shot. Some run for 2 weeks, some for 4. It all depends on the person and the compounds used. You'll find out what works best for you. Boldenone is a long-acting ester and will stay active up to 4 weeks after your last injection but it is less estrogenic and doesn't aromatize as easily as the Test 400 you're also taking. Just make sure you have enough Clomid and Nolva on hand for PCT. You may run into signs of gyno towards the end of your cycle and once you treat that you'll find out you don't have enough left for a proper PCT cycle. Be prepared. Hope this helps.

Comment

" You may run into signs of gyno towards the end of your cycle and once you treat that you'll find out you don't have enough left for a proper PCT cycle. Be prepared. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Good advice bro, I think this catches alot of people off guard.

Comment

Working...
                  X