Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TNE question, Prolangtum's advice requested! *Along with everyone else who's done it*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNE question, Prolangtum's advice requested! *Along with everyone else who's done it*

I'm about to start my syno conversion to TNE in oil. For those of you that have run it, (I'm running it for source reasons) was a single 100 mgs a day sufficient, in your opinion, to keep your blood levels consistent? Did you feel that the test base would have been more efficient if you'd shot twice daily to keep the blood levels more stable? I'm not sure if that would be necessary, and it'd be a pain shooting twice ed... Also, do you think a normal dose of nolva would be enough to handle estrogen? (I'm still a lil' dubious about the estrogen that could be lingering after cutting it out during the conversion).

For those interested, I'm going to be running this with some tren @ 90 mgs ed (used the crystal method and weighed out my trenbolone prior to mixing).

I thought it ws sufficient, although better results probaly would be obtained on 2x daily injects. To be safe maybe run 20mg of nolva ed.

Comment

Thanks for the info, input is always appreciated. I'll definitely be running an anti-e with the syno/TNE. I'm really playing with the idea of the 2x injects ed. Any other opinions?

Comment

Working...
      X