Newbie Mofo's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Mofo's!

Hey guys, I am new to the forum, so be nice :druggie: but I have been around the BB community for quite some time. I have been looking around for a place to get stuff for PCT. I already have a good source for my gear! Before I throw down I want to make sure I know what I am doing, so thats why I am here at this board. I have noticed the banner up top superior-research.com how legit are they?? Any info would be great. Looking forward to beening around for a while. :woot: :playboy:

All your pct needs can be found at superior-research. Very good company and everything tastes great. Look around the board and you won't find one negative things about the products.

Comment

welcome bro! i've purchased two items from superior-research so far.. very fast shipping time and good stuff. Everyone seems to do just fine with them. As far as PCT they have everything you need

Comment

Originally posted by mister.fantasti
        welcome bro! i've purchased two items from superior-research so far.. very fast shipping time and good stuff. Everyone seems to do just fine with them. As far as PCT they have everything you need
        Thanks homies :evil: for the warm intoduction. I have heard a lot about steroidology and I have had a chance to check out superior-research.com last night before I went to bed. :sleep: I noticed a lot of big words that were hard to read, but there is a lot of information there! I am going to have a lot of questions as I get into this such as what a good PCT is if i were to run a 500mg test E/wk cycle for 10-12 weeks. :P I am hoping to get a hold of this much. I noticed basically every PCT product I could ever need is at that store up top.I just need to know what a good PCT isfor my first cycle of test. Should Clomid be used with Nolvadex(Tamox)? Your thought are greatly appreciated!! :druggie:

Comment

welcome bro and i highly recommend superior research. great products and great service.

Comment

Originally posted by redman9
            Should Clomid be used with Nolvadex(Tamox)? Your thought are greatly appreciated!!
            Welcome.
            But yeah bro Clomid and Nolva are often taken together. This is the case with PCT. Nolvadex is a stronger anti-estrogen than Clomid and people don't like alot of the side effects that Clomid gives them. Do a little research on the topic and you'll find info that will help.

Comment

Working...
            X