Tren/Insomnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren/Insomnia

Anything to help with not being able to sleep on tren?

Damn brother I had the same issue. I'm a very light sleeper to begin with and adding tren to a cycle didn't help. I tried almost every over the counter product with no luck. Only reason I continued the tren was because i was running it in my contest cycle. I was a walking zombie. I hope you have better luck then I did. As soon as my cycle was over, I started sleeping again.

Comment

Melatonin and valerian root will help some but only to a point. Also make sure that your drinking enough water (tren will dehydrate you in a hurry, that will not help you sleep) and drinking some glycerol is supose to help a little (haven't tried that}

Comment

I had ther same problem for my competition, what worked for me was ketotifen and novadex b4 sleep , ketotifen was to be able to take clen for extended periods of time but one of the side effect was it will knock you out in deep sleep.

Comment

tell your doctor you cant sleep. he'll give you ambien which works great.

Comment

mmmm ambien....I love that shit :D

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack21
              tell your doctor you cant sleep. he'll give you ambien which works great.
              Ambien didn't do shit for me! I tried that as well. i just had to lilve with it for 6 weeks. Long ass 6 weeks!! :bored:

Comment

taurine helped me, that and lots of tylenol pm

Comment

I use Kava Kava, which you can get in pill form from any store in the herbal pills area. Its a natural anti-anxiety/relaxant that can help you sleep.

Comment

the generic version of Tylenol simply sleep. its basically tylenol PM with out the pain med... the generic version is a bit cheaper.

Also try cutting your dosage of tren. I found i got the same results in the gym with a fraction of the sides.

i used to go 1CC ED with lots of sides (night sweats, insonmnia......)

at 1.5cc EOD ... my sides were much less

Comment

melatonin works great for me but only at 10-20 mg, if i go higher it seems to keep me up more

Comment

Melatonin works for me.

ICEberg

Comment

i live with it -- its the nature of the beast --

Comment

For christs sake guys do NOT use Tylenol for anything....that shit is poison.

Comment

Slash,

I wish I had some good avice for you. Valerian root will work to get you to sleep but it may also give you strange dreams.

Quit it if it is to much or unfortunatly just stick it out.

Sorry Little Man

Comment

Working...
                              X