29yrs
    6'2"
    240lbs @ 19-21%BF
    34" waist
    18" arms
    400 BP
    blah blah blah
    been training 5+ yrs
    couple standard cycles in the last two years, haven't touched anything in over a year.

If one were to build this cycle, how would it look to you. Goals are-maximum lean muscle but some fat expected, along with awesome strength gains. Trying to put some serious size(260-275lbs@15%BF) on a big frame. Calorie intake will be in the 4000-5000 range. Powerbuilder type workout constantly trying to get bigger and stronger without putting emphasis on either one.

50mg tren ED 40days
    50mg prop ED 40days
    IGF-Lr3 days 1-21, 50-64
    ldex .25mg ED 40 days
    clom 100mg ED days 43-57
    50mgED days 58-72
    thanks for any comments.

well prop and tren wont turn you into a monster specialy with the prop at 350mgs a week for 6 weeks. id run test E or C 500-600mgs a week for 10-12 weeks. with the tren at the middle or end of cycle along with a good diet!

Comment

maybe a little light on the test but looks good. that will be a nice strenght builder. If your looking for a little more mass then up the test to 65 to 75mg a day (450 to 525) I do recomend nolvadex over clomid, works better and far less sides. 40mg for two weeks then 20mg for another two.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyefire
        maybe a little light on the test but looks good. that will be a nice strenght builder. If your looking for a little more mass then up the test to 65 to 75mg a day (450 to 525) I do recomend nolvadex over clomid, works better and far less sides. 40mg for two weeks then 20mg for another two.
        Thanks skyfire, that's the first positive response I've got so far.........

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          How much Igf are you going to take? You could also get away with EOD on the liquidex, still strong on EOD basis.

Are you going to take HCG?
          40mcg/ 2xday on the IGF
          I was thinking that I don't need HCG, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            How much Igf are you going to take? You could also get away with EOD on the liquidex, still strong on EOD basis.

Are you going to take HCG?
            Why would he need HCG on such a short cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by WISSLER
              Thanks skyfire, that's the first positive response I've got so far.........
              bro at that point when you said this it was me and skyfire to post what the fuck why does my post have to be negative i just gave you my opinion! if you dont want my opinion then dont post on a open board! :madfu:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                bro at that point when you said this it was me and skyfire to post what the fuck why does my post have to be negative i just gave you my opinion! if you dont want my opinion then dont post on a open board! :madfu:
                Nobody wants a critique of their cycle. They don't want to hear what you think is wrong, they just want you to pat them on the back and be like, fucking A bro, looks cool, you must know your shit. Usually the case is, "This is what I can get or what I have, make it work." Suggestions or recommendations are considered negative feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                  Nobody wants a critique of their cycle. They don't want to hear what you think is wrong, they just want you to pat them on the back and be like, fucking A bro, looks cool, you must know your shit. Usually the case is, "This is what I can get or what I have, make it work." Suggestions or recommendations are considered negative feedback.
                  LOL i see the light now bro.

Comment

well, I posted it on a couple of other boards and everyone initially said to go with long esters, as did rocketw19. Skyfire was the first one that said something positive about the short esters. I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

Comment

Play nice

Comment

you asked for a critique and received one, take it for what its worth but he is giving you good advise.

Comment

I've read a thousand critique threads and finally submitted one and get flamed like hell for it......all I said is that was the only positive response so far. I don't disagree that the advice given by r19 was good. "take it for what it's worth"

Comment

Originally posted by WISSLER
                            I've read a thousand critique threads and finally submitted one and get flamed like hell for it......all I said is that was the only positive response so far. I don't disagree that the advice given by r19 was good. "take it for what it's worth"
                            no big deal bro i just got a lil upset that you thought i was negitive i didnt know you were talkin about some other post on a different board.

Comment

Working...
                            X