Experiences on DNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences on DNP

i have read numerous articles about DNP and how to use it safely,i was just curious on other experiences.How was the experience?was it worth it? would you steer people away from it?stuff like that.Its just an interesting subject that i havent seen too much talked about,thanx guys

Read this
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...searchid=19970

PD

Comment

Pudgy has a journal of his dnp cycle over at cf.

Comment

Lots of sweating..
        Lots of craving carbs...
        Lots of runny shits...
        Yellow jizz.... (I'm serious)
        High core body temp.... 101 degrees is the norm.
        Makes you feel very lethargic.... (sleepy)
        Lots of drinking water all day long....
        Increased electric bill from running the A/C all day long....
        Lots of taking antioxidants.... if you have any brain at all this you will certainly need to do...
        Vasodilation that leads to water retention....
        Insomnia.... (hard to sleep when you're sweating bullets)...
        Shortness of breath.... rapid breathing..
        Dehydration... (if you don't drink enough water)
        Electrolyte depletion....(from sweating)
        Yellow vision....(very rare)
        Allergic reactions...(also rare but not as rare as yellow vision)

Lots of bullshit to go through just to lose a couple of vanity pounds.

Comment

thanks man,i appreciate a personal experience feedback and not just a line of threads...my question to you is,was it worth it?you made it sound like it wasnt,but did it work and worth what you went through??thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoast
            thanks man,i appreciate a personal experience feedback and not just a line of threads...my question to you is,was it worth it?you made it sound like it wasnt,but did it work and worth what you went through??thanks again

hey bro -- i have done a few dnp cycles for what you go through and what you get out of it -- imo its not worth it bro --

you feel like absolute shit and no telling what your doing to your body -- there are better ways--

Comment

i feel that house,thats why i asked,because i have read plenty of threads on how to take it,but no one was real and said if it was worth it or not or the things they liked and didnt like,i appreciate your response

Comment

I've got a couple cycle log threads of guys running DNP. They all turned out good. No problems and so far are enjoying themselves. PM me if you want'em. I don't want any noobs going out and killin' themselves because they think it is a piece of cake.

Comment

Working...
                X