Drug Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug Test

I might have to take a drug test for work and I was wondering how long AS will show up? This is a steroid-specific test. Right now I'm taking Tren, Eq, and Grandeur Labs Test blend. Obviously I'm going to have to stop my cycle but how long will this stay in my system before I would test clean?

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...etection+times

Took me 30 seconds to find that using the search function. Oh and great name :rolleyes:

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

well it depends on if theyre testing for roids or not. most drug tests dont. theyre usually after thc, meth amphetamines, etc... what kind of work are you in? you may or may not have to stop your cycle..

damn just saw steroid specific. never mind
        Last edited by dolf; 07-31-05, 04:47 AM.

Comment

That EQ is going to show up for a long while...good luck.

Comment

if its a job drug test they will be looking for stuff like meth, pot, blow ect. not gear.

i piss 3-4 times a year for my job on cycle alot of them with no probs for about 8 years now.

Comment

This is for a security clearance upgrade at a gov't facility and they already told me that they will have 2 test, one for rec drugs and one for AAS. Guess I'll pass on the upgrade....lol.

Comment

Kinda a tough thing since not wanting to take the test may make them think that u have done something and don't want it to show up... but then again risking and getting a failure will certainly hurt the overall view of yourself... What have u been on recently some aas can leave traces in your system for upto 1.5 yrs so be carefull

K

Comment

Working...
                X