PCT INFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT INFO

Need sum advice on my PCT....Clomid and Nolvadex is basically the same thing right??? Or should i take both...How many mg a day for how long...How long after the cycle??? Do you take anything during the cycle??? Please let me know.....Thanks

Originally posted by Prospect
    I appreciate everyone's advice.im 5'10.25yrs..And yes i do have a diet plan...And i bust my ass in the gym 5 days a week along with 30 min cardio twice a week...And yes i know about pct....Ill probably just wait till i get the test...Thanks again for your advice...

You said right here you know about pct. Or did you mean you have heard of it. Either way it shows you havn't even taken the time to do any research yourself and try and figure out what you think would work best for you. I can garantee you that just on the first couple pages in the AS section there will be at least 3 or 4 people asking the exact same thing.

Comment

Ive done alot of research thanks..But you know everyone has there opinion on how to do things...im just asking a simple question bro...is this right
      10mg nolvadex ed on cycle
      2 weeks after Nolvadex--40mg/day/2weeks
      20mg/day/2weeks

2 weeks after Clomid---100mg/day/2weeks
      50mg/day/2weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        You said right here you know about pct. Or did you mean you have heard of it. Either way it shows you havn't even taken the time to do any research yourself and try and figure out what you think would work best for you. I can garantee you that just on the first couple pages in the AS section there will be at least 3 or 4 people asking the exact same thing.

:agree:

Prospect,

If it seems that we're riding your ass on this it's because you raise plenty of flags with your recent posts. If you really want to add mass people here can and will help you but you need to be completely honest with us and answer the questions truthfully. We also don't want to see you get hurt either.

You are 5-10 and only 152lbs? I guarantee that you are either not eating enough (especially protein) or aren't making good use of your training. Probably both. Even the most ectomorphic of us could gain without AAS use. You could easily add another 40 pounds naturally by eating the right foods in the right amounts. Why don't you post your diet plan up in the nutrition forum for review? People will gladly help you IF you do your research first. All the AAS in the world won't help you if you aren't eating enough calories. It isn't a magic pill that will add size without the presence of food. Food is the most anabolic substance there is.

You also mentioned that you are in the gym 5 days a week. I don't presume to know your training routine (or even if you have good form on the exercises) but perhaps you could even be overtraining or not putting the weights up to force your muscles top grow. Overtraining can be worse than not training at all. When you add in AAS, your muscles grow but your tendons and ligaments cannot keep up with the strength gains. Although you may be able to push heavier weight, at some point your tendons or ligaments will become damaged because they aren't strong enough yet to support the additional burden. This is why it's preferrable to train naturally a few years so that they can acclimate themselves to greater workloads. This can lend to some long term injuries that can affect you he rest of your life.

If you really want long term gains and a successful plan, you should at least give a proper diet and exercise routine a fair chance. Give it 6 good months to see gains and then decide if it was all bunk or was it worth it. Just some thoughts to consider...
        Last edited by Primal Instinct; 07-31-05, 01:42 PM.

Comment

No hard feelings to anyone..I respect your opinions...I may be an inch shorter though..maybe 5'9 just a guess...And i eat like im pregnant..I eat alot..ive just got a very high metab....I work different groups on different days is why i go 5 days....For instance...day 1..chest biceps..day 2 shoulders,triceps...day 3..legs..day4..back traps...day 5...forearms,neck...cardio 30min twice a week
          Ive done one cycle before and it was just d-bol..injectable..Reforvit-B..fkin animal stuff...i gained like 15 pounds of muscle..on 50mg a week..I plan on doing a deca only cycle...1 1/2 ml a week for 3 weeks then 2ml for week 3-6 then 1 1/2ml for week 7-9 then 1ml for week 10...On 8th week nolvadex 40mg for 2 weeks..20mg for 2 weeks..then 2weeks after cycle clomid 100mg/day/2 weeks 50mg/day/2weeks. I know what everyone here says about a deca only cycle but i have friends who have done just deca and had enourmous and very sufficiant gains and kept them to this day...I know test would be better to run with it..but thats gonna be what i do on my next cycle..i just dont have my hands on that kinda gear right now...Its kinda like koo-laid with no sugar..

Comment

Ive done alot of research thanks..But you know everyone has there opinion on how to do things...im just asking a simple question bro...is this right
            10mg nolvadex ed on cycle
            2 weeks after Nolvadex--40mg/day/2weeks
            20mg/day/2weeks

2 weeks after Clomid---100mg/day/2weeks
            50mg/day/2weeks
            thats what i do.

Comment

No hard feelings to anyone..I respect your opinions...I may be an inch shorter though..maybe 5'9 just a guess...And i eat like im pregnant..I eat alot..ive just got a very high metab....I work different groups on different days is why i go 5 days....For instance...day 1..chest biceps..day 2 shoulders,triceps...day 3..legs..day4..back traps...day 5...forearms,neck...cardio 30min twice a week
              Ive done one cycle before and it was just d-bol..injectable..Reforvit-B..fkin animal stuff...i gained like 15 pounds of muscle..on 50mg a week..I plan on doing a deca only cycle...1 1/2 ml a week for 3 weeks then 2ml for week 3-6 then 1 1/2ml for week 7-9 then 1ml for week 10...On 8th week nolvadex 40mg for 2 weeks..20mg for 2 weeks..then 2weeks after cycle clomid 100mg/day/2 weeks 50mg/day/2weeks. I know what everyone here says about a deca only cycle but i have friends who have done just deca and had enourmous and very sufficiant gains and kept them to this day...I know test would be better to run with it..but thats gonna be what i do on my next cycle..i just dont have my hands on that kinda gear right now...Its kinda like koo-laid with no sugar..
              why is the deca dosage goin up and down get one dosage and stick with it and your right i dont like the idea of deca alone. if i read it right it looks like your gonna start PCT at week 8 with a 10 week cycle if so thats wrong. i start 3 weeks after last injection most people start 2 weeks after. good luck

Comment

You didn't inject reforvit-b did you?

Comment

Yeah a long time ago!

Comment

But you know better now right?

Comment

no..why?...i mean im sure its bad for you...what isnt bad for you these days...

Comment

Last edited by JUICE; 08-11-06, 10:11 AM.

Comment

no..why?...i mean im sure its bad for you...what isnt bad for you these days...

It's infested with bacteria, it's a wonder you didn't get an abcess....

Comment

Working...
                          X