terrors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrors?

I have been having night terrors lately and sweating profusely is there a conncection with my cycling and my nightmares or what? I am scared to even close my eyes they are do in detailed it feels so real...what's goin on? :dunno: :sleep:

I've never experienced recurring night terrors when on a cycle. I get them once in a blue moon, cycling or otherwise.

Comment

While on cycle I have gone through periods where I dream alot and they seem very real. There not always terrifying that I can recall. I think it has something to do with hormone imbalance. Are you taking something fast acting or slow? I found it was worse when I was taking T400 than a basic cyp or eneth.

Comment

Ure body is not fulling in its sedative state, usually from a heightend state of adrenaline(paranoia induced) or a further lingering issue of unresolve. I as well don't get nite terrors, but i do get very nasty and horrific dreams while on, I often feel a bit more aggitated with my sleep while on, often I go to bed angry because I know my sleep will not be fullfilling... who knows did u try something to put u in a deeper rest... otc sleeping pills, those work for me but cause me to be grouchy and slow the first few hrs in the morning

K

Comment

Working...
        X