X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d-bol headaches

Stats
    25, 5-7 230lbs 11.5% bf too many cycles to remember the number :nono:

Last week I added pinks (5mg)3x a day to my current regimine of 650mg wk prop and I have been fine, cept now... ever since adding the thai's to my drug regimine I have been getting bad bad head aches and neck cramp aches, sleeping bad and generally not feeling good all head achy issues. I checked my bp 3x today and I was within limits 130/85 but usually I am a little bit lower 115-120/75ish... I know 130/85 isnt high, but can the slight increase be the cause of my headaches. I saw my dr. and she said most likely stress and told me just to relax and take some time off, she knows about the gear and doesn't believe it to be the culprit(although she would be happier if i wasn't on)
    I have been under stress the last week or so business has been so busy I just wonder if anyone else has had this issue

K

Do you take your BP when you have the actual headache? It could most certainly be from your BP.

Pain in your neck and not sleeping well can also cause headaches.

Comment

Yah i took it while i had the head aches and while feeling normal it gets worse throughout the day I also take 1mg arimidex eod to help with water retention which I also know raises bp... maybe just stress, if so maybe I need a vacation

K

Comment

I actually get headaches from Liquidex and high dose Nolva, so it could even be that.

Comment

Ugh yah 20mg ed of nolva as well precautionary dosage only...maybe take a few days off and try to have some fun

K

Comment

Working...
          X