Slin Shelf Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slin Shelf Life

Thinking about hitting the slin again, not sure yet. Still have a bottle left from last year that's been in the fridge this whole time. The bottle says it expires on may 05. Is this a definite, or is this like a sell by date kind of thing? Don't want to go through the hassle of getting another one, so let me know what you guys think.

I never found slin to be any hassel at all to get, nor expensive enough to be prohibitive. I have walked into a pharmacy (a couple of them) and asked for Humulin R, paid for it and walked out no questions asked. I was skittish the first time, but slin does not require a Rx in the U.S., unless you are after Humalog, which, IMO, is not appreciably better than Humulin R.

Comment

Naw just lin R, just always a hassle when they ask for your diabetic card and you don't have one.

Comment

Just go get a new one. Dont want to fuck around with slin that may have gone a little bad. All pharmacys in the US must sell anyone insulin. If they ask you for a diabaetic card, say you dont have it with you and you need your slin now.

Comment

Working...
        X