Drug test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug test

Yes i've done the search but I want to be super positive. When most companies do drug test it's for things like weed,coc,x, etc.. Not stuff us cool weightlifters are using correct. I'm about to get a job at the H.D (orange place) should i be ok for my drug test. I'm on a test and deca cycle

your fine

Comment

Originally posted by pohgy31
      Yes i've done the search but I want to be super positive. When most companies do drug test it's for things like weed,coc,x, etc.. Not stuff us cool weightlifters are using correct. I'm about to get a job at the H.D (orange place) should i be ok for my drug test. I'm on a test and deca cycle
      its up to the company who is doing the testing. there is no definitive answer.

Comment

too expensive

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
          its up to the company who is doing the testing. there is no definitive answer.
          I was in upper management for this company over the last 6 years and they DO NOT test for anything other than the basics.

I also dealt with the HR side of the business and the only time employees were tested for anything other than the basics was after management decided they were a threat and displayed irrational behavior etc. However, almost 99% of the time the employee was let go for the the irrational behavior as opposed to testing.

The only "reasonable suspicion" situation that the legal department was willing to even consider was alchohol and typical substance abuse the had visible and behavioral effects and were typically smelled by another. Also, 2-3 salaried managers had to be witnesses and 3-5 upper level management members had to be involved (which is a rarity) in the decision to even allow a drug test etc for "reasonable suspicion."

Pohgy31 - you will be F.I.N.E.

Comment

Working...
          X