1st cycle low doses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle low doses

I've been thinking and talking about doing a starter cycle for a while now and have done alot of research but there is one conflicting topic I always seem to run into and that's the Dosage for a first cycle. Obviously alot of people reccomend a standard 500mg per week of Test E for 10-12 weeks How could you go wrong with this right? But I also see that alot reccomend lower doses around 250-300mg per week. From the info I have gathered I tend to agree with the lower dose is better because starting off at half a gram sure doesn't seem to leave much room for future cycle before you are doing a gram which I feel is alot,but I kinow many people run this. Also I have no idea how my body will react to the compound in the first place. Here are some stats and history- 22 5'11 167 around 10% bf. I took some advice a while ago in my nutrion from YJ and I have actually gained 4lbs which seems like nothing to alot but I have had a real hard time gaining anything in the past. So I'm thinking about a cycle for winter time and have been leaning towards Test E 250mg per week and Deca 200-250 per week as well for 12 weeks. I understand that Test should be the base of the cycle so If I were to run something like this what are your opinions or personal experiences with these kind of dosages?

Yes Yes and Yes. If I were you I would use 300mg of Test Cyp or Enathate for 10-12 weeks...with no deca.

Comment

well you just said half a gram is alot but what do you think 250mgs test and 200-250mgs deca will equal? besides you should have a 2-1 ratio with test-deca. also i belive in one compound for a first cycle so you will know what it does or dosent do to you. i like the 400-500 test E 10-12 weeks. no matter what your gonna grow like a weed if you do the eating training resting thing it your first time. good luck.

Comment

I also have to say that you won't necassarily need to run a gram of test in the future. I have done a few cycles and I'm still doing just fine off 600mg

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          I also have to say that you won't necassarily need to run a gram of test in the future. I have done a few cycles and I'm still doing just fine off 600mg
          yes i agree ive done alot of cycles and the most test i do is 750mgs of coarse i stack other things but test at 750mgs

Comment

I gained 26 lbs in 12 weeks off of 300 mgs of test cyp

Comment

Originally posted by vicmack777
              I gained 26 lbs in 12 weeks off of 300 mgs of test cyp
              nice bro it must have been your first cycle?

Comment

I like to see someone giving a lower dose a chance on their first cycle. Some people respond very well to low doses (I happen to be one of them). If you start off at 1/2 gram or more, you'll never know if you could have been getting great results from much less gear.

Comment

I would run 250mgs for 12-14wks by itself, no Deca bro. If you have a good diet, rest, and workout routine you will grow like crazy off of just test. Leave the Deca for next cycle, you dont need it. I predict if you do it right you should easily see 185-190lbs by the time your done. Also what are you going to run for pct?

Comment

Hey bro, I am in the same boat as you. This is week 8 of 10 for me of my first cycle. I am runnin 500 p/wk test e. No deca. I have made some huge gains in strength and size. I dicked it all up though by not upping my cal intake and getting enough sleep. I have put on about 14lbs and dropped some bf off too. Keep it simple and only run the Test E. Imo. but props on doing the research, good luck bro and keep your results posted BB

Comment

Originally posted by barbender
                      Hey bro, I am in the same boat as you. This is week 8 of 10 for me of my first cycle. I am runnin 500 p/wk test e. No deca. I have made some huge gains in strength and size. I dicked it all up though by not upping my cal intake and getting enough sleep. I have put on about 14lbs and dropped some bf off too. Keep it simple and only run the Test E. Imo. but props on doing the research, good luck bro and keep your results posted BB
                      You would have gained double what you have gained if you would have used less and uped the food intake IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                        nice bro it must have been your first cycle?
                        Thanks man, Yes it was.

Comment

I plan to run Nolva and Arimidex throughout for pct. I'm also wondeing what your views are on using HCG for a first cycle, is it really needed? thanks for all the feedback. I'm really trying to get to at least 175 maybe even 180 before I jump in.

Comment

Thats good that you are going to wait until you get to that wait. Plus I never took HCG in any of my cycles. But if I were to do it again I would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardgainer04
                              I plan to run Nolva and Arimidex throughout for pct. I'm also wondeing what your views are on using HCG for a first cycle, is it really needed? thanks for all the feedback. I'm really trying to get to at least 175 maybe even 180 before I jump in.
                              i dont think you will need any a-dex or nolva during your cycle its not alot if you go with the 250mgs but keep the nolva around just in case gyno starts up besides you will need it for PCT anyways. and you wont need HCG for this cycle either. good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X