Equipoise & Anavar cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipoise & Anavar cycle

Hey everyone I just want to get everyones thoughts on a EQ and Anavar stack for my third cycle. I am currently running T400 400mg per week and EQ at 400mg per week. I am coming to the end and going to begin PCT for this cycle. I really like the EQ gains but I only ran 10 weeks which really didnt do hte job for me. I was lookig to run 600mg per week of EQ and 50mg per day of Anavar along with nolva 10mg every day. I was going to run the EQ for 15 weeks and start the Var at the 5th week. I also have 10ml of Test400. maybe throw hte test in with the EQ front load?? Well guys any opions would be great. Thank you!!

How long after your pct until you start the cycle? What are the goals you are looking for and what are your stats? Plus have you taken anavar b4? If not start off with 30mgs a day.

Comment

Well im going to wat about 6-8 weeks to start. Im looking for lean gains and to lower my BF%. I never took anavar before so I will lower the dosage. Also should I throw in the test for about 6 weeks or no?

Comment

Well bro I think you should wait a little longer b4 you get back on. Maybe like 10-12wks after pct. When you do run the cycle you should run it like this.
        Anavar 30mgs ed wks 1-5
        Eq 400-600mgs a week wks 1-16 (no frontload)
        Test Enanthate/Cypionate (not t4) 400mgs a week wks 1-15
        I think with something like this you will gain exactly what you want. If you use t4 you aint gonna stay lean bro. Let me know what you decide.

Comment

i think i might just stick with the EQ and anavar. What product would you say is the best test e or test c? Im not sure what has both tests together.

Also my stats right now are 5'9'' 196lbs 12-13% bodyfat. I need to add mass to my chest mostly so if someone has input on that I would appriciate it! Thanks

Comment

when I get off the test400 will the bloating look go down? and I should keep my gains with a clomid nolva PCT correct?

Comment

It all dpends on genetics,diet and how you run your pct. Also the bloat will come down a little depending on those factors aswell.
              Test e or c are basically considered the same.
              Like I said I think you should wait a little longer plus you should run test as a base for any cycle bro, IMO. But its up to you.

Comment

thanks dude for the help. I will wait longer to start the cycle. and ill try to get some test other than the t400 I have. Thanks again!

Comment

You welcome bro, keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                  X