Second cycle critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second cycle critique

Ok folks, just about to end my pct for my first cycle and I am just doing some preliminary planning for my second. I plan on running my second next year sometime. My stats are as follows:

24 yo
    6-0, 220 16-18%bf
    training for 5 years.

First cycle:
    Test E 500mg EW 1-10
    EQ 400mg E 1-9
    Dbol 30-40mg last four weeks.

My second cycle I'm going to keep it pretty simple and keep the dosages similar...I want to run the EQ longer and higher dose. It will look as follows:

Dbol 30-40mg ED weeks 1-4
    Test E 600mg EW weeks 1-16
    EQ 600mg EW weeks 1-15

PCT same as first

.25mg Ldex
    100mg clomid
    20mg Nolva

all for 30 days.

it looks fine to me bro

Comment

Looks good to me.

Comment

What are your thoughts on using drol instead of Dbol?

Comment

I hate drol: more potential sides, lower appetite, lower energy level, mood swings. Better to stick to dbol IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
            I hate drol: more potential sides, lower appetite, lower energy level, mood swings. Better to stick to dbol IMO.

Thanks, that's what I've been hearing from more than one place....so I'll take the free/good advice. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
              i didnt notice any of these sides expect low energy but i always chalk that up to the GH (it makes me tired as hell) i do break out on my arms when on a-bombs but the strenght and bullet proof feeling is worth it to me.

Comment

Never tried drol personally but will say that my friends that have tried the mex type seem to have more sides then the ones that run the UG labs stuff. Both gain size quick though.

Comment

Working...
                X