I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need advice

I was thinking of taking my first cycle but only wanted to gain a permenant 10 pounds of lean muscle mass. I was thinking maybe anavar and eq or deca and eq, but a friend of mine said its best to base all your cycles with at least some form of test depending on your goals. I'm already 205 pounds, about 10-12 percent bodyfat at 5ft 8 in. naturally. My question is should I mass it up and take advantage of that first cycle or be patient and take it a few pounds at at time, and also what stacks do yall recommend for either way?

WEll based on ur stats and past cyccles which u have none I would do a test only cycle but have a PCT prepared for a permenant gain. Im running a test/EQ cycle now and love it!

Comment

If you only want 10lbs, I recommend that you just stay natural. If you wanted to hit a weight that you feel you would not achieve naturally, then gear is def your ticket.

just my opinion though. With your height and weight, I can imagine that you are feeling helpless or stuck. That is quite a good size to reach naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by shortz
        That is quite a good size to reach naturally.
        :agree: That weight at that body fat is damn good naturally for your size. Good job and good luck with your cycle, if you decide to do it!

Comment

appreciate your comments its just that my training is kicking my ass and I don't feel like I'm absorbing my food

Comment

Originally posted by futurepro
            I was thinking of taking my first cycle but only wanted to gain a permenant 10 pounds of lean muscle mass. I was thinking maybe anavar and eq or deca and eq, but a friend of mine said its best to base all your cycles with at least some form of test depending on your goals. I'm already 205 pounds, about 10-12 percent bodyfat at 5ft 8 in. naturally. My question is should I mass it up and take advantage of that first cycle or be patient and take it a few pounds at at time, and also what stacks do yall recommend for either way?
            your friend is right IMO always have test in your cycle. but this being your first cycle go with test by its self. but for only 10 lbs i think addin more cals to your diet will do the trick. good luck

Comment

Working...
            X