IBE Oratropin-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBE Oratropin-1

Has anyone here tried it? What results did you get? Same as injectable? ANyone know when they're gonna have some more?

I would help you if I had any idea what it was. lol

Comment

You haven't heard of it yet? It's an oral IGF-1....I've been following several trusted members logs on this stuff and they got some good results...somewhat comparable to the injectable....wait, here check out IBE's website....

http://www.innovative-research.net/supplements.htm

Comment

oral igf-1.

nope dont believe it. isnt that kinda like an oral GH? we know that cant be done so why is IGF different?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          oral igf-1.

nope dont believe it. isnt that kinda like an oral GH? we know that cant be done so why is IGF different?
          Well if you want I can refer you to some people that have tried it and will testify for their results....I don't blame you on your skepticism....Once I get some I'll post my results on here and let you know if it's bunk or not.

Comment

be careful bro. think about it. no company makes oral igf except for the online company that you posted a link to. the kind of knowledge and processes it takes to make something like this is very complicated and very expensive. not to mention the research that goes into something like this. this kind of thing cost millions. i have a hard time believeing some small internet buisness can produce such a product. think before you use it bro. as for the people that testify of there results, i would wonder about that too bro.
            Last edited by Bouncer; 08-10-05, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jterry16
              Once I get some I'll post my results on here and let you know if it's bunk or not.
              Would be kind of an expensive experiment wouldn't you think? If it ends up being garbage, you'll be kicking yourself for spending that money.

Comment

Well if you want I can refer you to some people that have tried it and will testify for their results....I don't blame you on your skepticism....Once I get some I'll post my results on here and let you know if it's bunk or not.
                Jerry listen to bouncer ....

It's .. :bsflag:

SAVE YOUR MONEY .... :slap:

Comment

Fair enough....good advice should never be ignored...so I won't...Thanks.

Comment

IGF is a protien, Protiens are brocken up when ingested. That is the point of digesting things. and IGF is way to big to be absorbed as it is, by any means other then injecting. In other words its snake oil

Comment

Just got some Inno-sol GFL last night....I guess I'll just man up and stick 2x a day.

Comment

Just got some Inno-sol GFL last night....I guess I'll just man up and stick 2x a day.
                        Slin pin is nothing bro. Don't sweat it.

Comment

A buddy of mine used oratropin 2 kits 30 days with no results, besides an up set stomack from the nasty taste. As far as injectable, its great stuff.

Comment

Any time I hear an add for some oral peptide drug, I just have to chuckle. Skyefire already said it but I'll say it again:

Peptides like IGF or HGH are just small proteins. What happens when you ingest protein? It is digested into smaller fragments and eventually into the component amino acids where it is utilized for growth or other biological processes.

Peptide drugs are not bioavailable orally. Anybody who tells you differently without some pretty powerful, convincing scientific data (more than one study from an independant lab) to back up their assertion is either a moron or a snake oil salesman.

Comment

Working...
                            X