No announcement yet.

O/T Does my foot look broken or what ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T Does my foot look broken or what ?

Take a look....
    Attached Files

wtf thats swollen as hell. get xrax asap

K

Comment

clip your toe nails too.. :evil: Just kiddin...Looks pretty swollen buddy, I'd get that looked asap..Can you move it?

Comment

Damn dude! Did you drop a plate on it?

Comment

go see a doc. its pretty bad.

Comment

yeah definately get that checked out

Comment

Thats exactly how my foot looked after I sprained it badly. I got it x-rayed for free since I dont have insurance (cousins works at doctors office), they told me it wasnt broken, doctor never saw it. But from the looks of it, you could have some major ligament damage, get it checked bro.

Comment

damn that looks bad bro. WHat happend bro. I'd go to the doc

Comment

Good news

Well the good news I broke it last Jan. and it's almost better now. I just happen to stumble upon that picture and thought I'd post it. That would be my worst nightmare having some shit like that happen during cycle. I took that pic the day before I went into surgury,basically the day after it happened. I broke 2 metatarsals and tore some ligaments that stretched all the way up my calf. I had a 90lb manhole cover fall on it at work. I had a brand new pair of Dr Martins industrial boots on that day too and I got it off before it swelled up to big. Yeah yeah, I know the nails are terrible but I was out on contract far away from home and had no one to impress anyway. I got the damn sock-tan kickin too. I should be getting back to doing squats and leg exercises like I used to pretty soon. Anyways, thats the story. Peace

Comment

This is now deemed a dumb thread. :D

Comment

HaHa, just wanted to share. Sorry guys.

Comment

LOL! Thats fucked up bro, for you doing that.

Comment

Ouch! looks like a 80lb dumbell drop....that has to hurt..yes go see the doc dude, just look at it...its all swollen..seems like u fractured something

Comment

Working...
                          X