Pinning the bicep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinning the bicep

Anyone else have this problem? I can pin the pecs, the delts, everything else, but when it comes to bi's, my biceps are like really weak for like three weeks afterwards. I hate it. I can't curl the 65lb db's anymore for the life of me. Don't have this problem with any other muscles. What's the deal?

What sort of gear are you hitting into your bi's? Test or winstrol suspensions make mine sore for a few days, test prop not quite as bad, depending on the BA content. I never put over 1.5 cc in each bi at a time, either, so my larger, long ester shots go in quads.

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_n_blood
      What sort of gear are you hitting into your bi's? Test or winstrol suspensions make mine sore for a few days, test prop not quite as bad, depending on the BA content. I never put over 1.5 cc in each bi at a time, either, so my larger, long ester shots go in quads.
      Just test e right now. Even at 1cc it was doing that.

Comment

Where do you stick 'em? what size pin?

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_n_blood
          Where do you stick 'em? what size pin?
          Right on the top of the bicep. Closer to the inner head i'd say. 25g x 1"

Comment

never had a problem -- i am hitting them eod with 1 ml of tren right now

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
              I can't curl the 65lb db's anymore for the life of me.
              :madfu: Ass...I wish I could curl the 65's to begin with!! I hate people that are bigger and stronger than I am.. :evil:
              Last edited by wheyman; 08-12-05, 04:11 PM.

Comment

I always use an old 18g 1.5" for bi's and I tap the point on the counter a few times before I draw up.....

Comment

ok i must be a little girl but i never go over 1/2 ml in bis and 1ml in tris. i usually use either 5/8in 25gs or a slin pin the only thing that i put in their is prop. tried tren and it made me cramp like hell. i also did a half and half winny and suspension and my whole right bicep turned black immiediately after pushing it in. no clue why but i heated it and it went away in 2 days. also try to hit the muscles that u are getting ready to train at least that is what i try to do

Comment

Perhaps if your bis were over 12 inches, they could handle the injections. Bwahahahahahaha

Just playin bro. I never gave in to spot injects, so I can't help ya out.

Comment

heat your gear up a little bit this helps me with some nasty lateral tri spot injects

K

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman
                        :madfu: Ass...I wish I could curl the 65's to begin with!! I hate people that are bigger and stronger than I am.. :evil:
                        LOL. That's nothing bro, just imagine the guys on this board that are playing with the 100lb db's.

Comment

100lb dbs that would be nice...

Comment

Beefcake, I decided to do my shot last nite in the biceps so I could give a hands on at the moment idea, I did the flexd bi shot medial head www.spotinjections.com the 2nd one on the list for biceps
                            I like it way better then the other 2 they have listed, I like the flexd inject better less pain and fibre is already contracted

K

Comment

u know what num, i was always told that flexed/contracted muscle caused more damage when pining but it could be an opinion. i just try to stay and keep the muscle as relaxed as possible. as for the heating, it works great for winny and suspension but i have never really tried it for oil

Comment

Working...
                              X