Water retention issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water retention issues

I'm currently at 700mg wk prop with 30mg ed pink thai's w 1mg eod a-dex and 20mg ed nolva. I know the d-bol is going to increase my water retention but every day i enter the gym swole and puffy and sweat out well over 5 lbs of water... my shoulders go from round to shredded, I just wonder if there is a way to get rid of the water without getting rid of the d-bol( I only have 2 weeks left). I'm just concerned since excess water retention can increase bp and so far I'm doing ok still within normal range.

Should I switch to femera instead of the a-dex and at what dose should I run the femera 2.5mg ed maybe?

Although, I do enjoy being able to literally squeeze the water out of me and see the muscles go from round to shred within an hour

K
    Last edited by num1son; 08-13-05, 11:38 AM.

And just a side note after my 2 weeks of d-bol I plan on running 8 weeks of tren then 4 weeks of winny to cut up my new found gains, I just don't like the d-bol water retention

K

Comment

Well with the winny and tren your issue of holding water wont be there anymore. Just one of those compounds would do the trick but with both it will def. do it. Just make sure you are drinking lots of water and taking milk thistle right now and throughout your cycle.

Comment

Around 2 gallons a day with milk thistle and lemon water... I just don't like the d-bol water retention
        Yah I should be fine with the tren and winny, I'm gonna run femera while i run the tren anyways maybe I should start with the femera now
        Is there any need to take the nolva if I'm taking 2.5mg ed of femera?

K

Comment

i say no but like i said in another post unless you have super high bp dont sweat the water retention, it is somewhat of a good thing. when you suppress the estrogen in your body you slow your gains also, you could add in something like eq or run fina throughout. hell i ran it for 16wks straight, i just made sure to get my blood work done and i took my prevention supps with it. i welcome the bloat cause it lets my joints get some extra lube and makes me look alot bigger. if you are getting that kind of bloat from prop and dbol maybe you should ponder doing 4wk cycles of suspenison or something of that nature.

Comment

This current cycle has been since feb 8th of this year... I keep em long and solid I run a test all the way thru with mini cycles added in

K

Comment

diet is number one, just ask candangold. Also celery seed works well

Comment

Skye, yah I am eating everything in sight... clean though the water retention just came on with the d-bol same with the nasty back pumps, a few more days and I switch to tren and finish with winny

K

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
                  Skye, yah I am eating everything in sight... clean though the water retention just came on with the d-bol same with the nasty back pumps, a few more days and I switch to tren and finish with winny

K
                  not what I ment, go read this thread ( number 10 and number 13 are the ones you need):
                  http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...threadid=16753

Comment

Skye... number 1 and 13 am I missing something?
                    post 1 and 13 of that thread...

K

Comment

It's 10 and 13. 10 is CG talking about the diet and 13 is showing the effects of a perfect diet.

Comment

Thanks shibby

K

Comment

Working...
                        X