Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football

Im new to all this and i have been reading alot here but not everything yet. I read alot about just bb i never really read anything about people using to inhance athletic performance. I was wondering if I wanted to use for athletic gain for football what would be the best way to go? Also will I maintain my gains when i come off and dont use again with proper diet and lifting? My stats are 6'0 176lbs im pretty lean not sure what my body fat is but im lean. I use to be 190 and i have leaned out iv been lifting for about 3 years pretty constant and im 21. I have pretty good size but im very weak compared to how big i look. Thanks for advice

First off how old are you? Secondly how is your training? How is your diet? You dont want to start anabolics until all these things are perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      First off how old are you? Secondly how is your training? How is your diet? You dont want to start anabolics until all these things are perfect.
      I think he's 21, but I'm not sure. It's just what he says :D

Comment

Do you get drug tested?

Comment

yes i get drug tested but im not sure if for anobolics. but i dont care i want the info without that being a factor. im 21 my diet is pretty good but what would you say is a good diet? I would just like to know what would be a good cycle or two for what i want "performance". Thanks for the info tell me what i need to do.

Comment

Well you have a metabolic and anabolic drug testing. If there trying to see if you party in your off time than it's more than likely gonna be metabolic ( i.e. weed, coke, acid, E, ect.) But if it's to keep fair competition, then they will test for anabolics. Anabolics is a much more expensive test, so you can determan what they will be testing for.

Comment

"im 21 my diet is pretty good but what would you say is a good diet?"

At your current size, 300-350 grams protein per day, mostly from chicken, beef, eggs, and tuna. Some shakes.

I don't think you're ready for steroids since you don't even know how to feed your muscles.

Comment

Dude im a athlete not a body builder. I dont have to consume that much protien 200g a day would be sufficient. Plus i know what a good diet for what im doing now is but i just didnt know if when you take steroids if factors in your diet change. I eat good a little more carbs than bbs cause i am very active and i need the energy and little fat most from lean meats and about 170-200 protien from shakes, salmon, eggs, chicken, and tuna. Plus i eat atleast one serving of veges and fruit each day.

Comment

i also supplement right now with 5g of creatine, 5g of l-glutamine, multi vitamin, and aminos bcaa in pill form.

Comment

not a knock bro but just read and you'll learn a lot...

Comment

What position do you play, and at what level? Knowing your position, and the league you play in, will help in guiding you to the proper training/nutrition/steroid advice. Also, for increased accuracy, please share your time in the 40, your vertical, max bench, squat ect.

Comment

I play wide reciever. Im not a strech the field guy cause i have never had the speed im a possession reciever. I ran a 5.1 40yrd and i bench 235 and squat 300lbs max i dont know why but i have always just been pretty weak in the wieght room. My vertical jump is 26. Im going out for a semi pro team here in my town.

Comment

Go with test/eq then. Your bench/squat/40 stats are really weak...and your overall power sort of lacks for a guy who needs to catch the ball short and make yardage after the reception. Go with 300EQ/300test a week for 12 weeks....IF you're not going to be steroid tested, that is. Also, work the plyometrics on the legs like mad...lots of bounding and box jumps, as your vert is very weak for a receiver. Good luck.

Comment

thanks im doing plyometrics now its just hard to be consistant with everything you know. Football tryouts arent untill aprill 1st. Would you recommend doing test now or waiting till closer to the season? Also I didnt really want to do it over and over again if that was avoidable i just really wanted it as a kickstart type thing just to get me to a certain level and then work from there what do you think?

Comment

i remember in junior olympics we use to get tested all the time. plyometerics will help you greatly. my 40 time was always around 4.15-4.18. i use to get to run with guys in the nfl. like jermaine lewis, john avery and i was really good friends with james jetts sister keisha jett. plyometerics will help out alot.

Comment

Working...
                              X